ES Recruitment Drive
why thornmail tho? I'd say that one armor item is enough then building health would be gr8

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
I was 1 win away from gold 4 series... I told my teammates to ban Graves but they didn't so.... yeah.

Xin Zhao is good :^)
Evelynn is amazing :^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
why thornmail tho? I'd say that one armor item is enough then building health would be gr8

Because Xin and Jhin were fucking my pussy so hard with their burst.
-----

This was such an easy ass game lol...
wtf were they even doing?
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Feb 9, 2017 at 04:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Hello. I've recently participated in few 1 v 1 tournaments and lost many finals and semi-finals because I got destroyed by overly meta champions like Olaf. As an Elise main I find it difficult to 1 v 1 any meta champion.

Was wondering if any of you know what would be the best champ to pick in 1 v 1 situation to have least chance of getting destroyed by counter picking?
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
Hello. I've recently participated in few 1 v 1 tournaments and lost many finals and semi-finals because I got destroyed by overly meta champions like Olaf. As an Elise main I find it difficult to 1 v 1 any meta champion.

Was wondering if any of you know what would be the best champ to pick in 1 v 1 situation to have least chance of getting destroyed by counter picking?

In my opinion, a 1v1 should be a mirror match on a single champion.
Because it's fucked if you get countered, etc in 1v1, so it's more or less a hit and miss between skill and champion picked.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Its not the champion :^) its the build.

I 1v1'd some people before in SR (we finish fights up to the nexus)
Its about mechanics and building against the enemy :^)

I think lucian is good for 1v1's
Last edited by Karstnator; Feb 10, 2017 at 03:37 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
i don't 1v1 for the competition, i'd do it to have fun. That's why i play 'fun' champions like yasuo, zed , etc

fucking maintenance is taking too long
ikr. Last game I played was my first normals in 2017 :^) Played with friends and showed them the yisus.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Its not the champion :^) its the build.

I 1v1'd some people before in SR (we finish fights up to the nexus)
Its about mechanics and building against the enemy :^)

I think lucian is good for 1v1's

I coulda swore most 1v1s were to the first death/kill?
And if that's not the case then Ziggs would be pretty broken considering he does so much damage to turrets.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]