Ranking
Original Post
Item stays when being sold (help)
I sold my ground texture about a month ago, but I forgot to take it out of my active list when I sold it. Now it shows my ground texture in-game & to others. How do I remove/fix this?
go into your toribash folder, then open the folder named "custom" search your username there "Cyronex" open this folder and delete everything there.
close the folders and open toribash. then its redownloading all your textures - because u didnt got the ground texture anymore it wont load this and you will be fine.

actually its not because u put it ouf of youre active, its just sometimes a little bit buggy with this at all ^^
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
go into your toribash folder, then open the folder named "custom" search your username there "Cyronex" open this folder and delete everything there.
close the folders and open toribash. then its redownloading all your textures - because u didnt got the ground texture anymore it wont load this and you will be fine.

actually its not because u put it ouf of youre active, its just sometimes a little bit buggy with this at all ^^

Oh thanks! I had considered the customs file, but didn't think that would take it away. Thanks for confirming that!