Toribash
Original Post
Clothing???
Do you think toribash would be way cooler with shoes shirts and pants!

I came up with this idea a long time ago but i thought it would be useless to post. Most of you haters might agree and say its useless, But, Clothing in toribash will add a whole new look i mean they already have hats why not shirts pants and shoes but of course these will cost money and these would be part of the texture group, When bought u find a texture the you like upload it or whatever and enjoy your look!

Tell me what you think in the comments below l
l
l
V
For one, this is a suggestion for the item forgers, not here,
and two, it just wouldn't work and would look bad.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Well first of all shoes in toribash already exist. There's 2 pairs : the kickin kicks and the sonic item shoe thing(from an event). Other then that, pants and shirts sounds like a cool idea. I personally think they wil be released eventually. Although for this to be implemented I hope they would fix the glitch where we can't see the tori's feet (if wearing kicking kicks)I mean imagine a whole body not being visible. Or at least something that would auto download those items on the players who possess them and possibly show the actual tori limbs in the ghost.
hi
Yes please post this in IF News instead.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore