Toribash
In one week, I went from 40 wins over my losses to 18 wins over my losses. Wtf is going on!!!
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag

How am I doing so far guys? (Yes I know I'm facing bots so it's not as good)
Originally Posted by ToonWorld View Post
Not bad stellar.Finally I am not the only one who likes AD TF.

He's Ashe.............
AD TF is even worse now since bruisers are immune to CC and stronger and faster.
I R IRONMAN
Looking good, Stellar.

My only suggestion is maybe try a few PvP matches or try out other champions from the free week selections.
Whenever there is an ad Tf on my team I blame them for the incoming loss, also, I haven't seen a single AD TF win a match. Ever.
Ad TF really sucks.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
The great thing about akali is that 1v1 fights pretty much revolve around her. She can engage/disengage almost whenever she wants.

>She's not winning, smoke cloud and juke/sit
95% of the time, they aren't going to catch you when you can sit invisible for like 8 seconds, or just grab the move speed, and the slow on the enemy.

Until enemy drops a pink ward l0l

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Stellar View Post

Pretty good, I'd get an Iedge first on Ashe though. And play 5v5, (even if it's against bots) it's where the fun's at!
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post

Just a little pointer others didn't seem to give out.
Last whisper is more of an item focused on armor penetration, you don't really need it since your enemies didn't build any armor.
Most people go for infinity edge and bloodthirster, there's no point in buying armor penetration if you don't have much damage to actually penetrate ;)
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

The reason why I don't is because, literally, everything is turned upside down. I tested some shit in a bot game, I can solo baron as nocturne with little to no trouble. I finished it with over half health, and I wasn't full built.

Mainly, I'm just frustrated with the full retard builds some people do. I've played a couple games now where every bruiser gets that goddamn hydra item. It's not even that fucking good :/

Every AD carry gets the Hurricane, sometimes before they even get actual damage. I can understand Kog or Twitch getting it because of the onhit rape fest it creates, but rushing it on Cait? Really? Sure you can headshot more often, but it's virtually useless cause you're doing piss poor damage.

Every AP carry gets Liandry's torment. I'm not against that, but fuck it's like there's even less build variety now than before.

That's why I'm pretty much only doing troll shit or customs. I'm especially not touching ranked until after balances are made.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games