Ranking
well everyone is a challenger rank because we haven't done a tourney yet??
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
Just a suggestion: if you keep putting everyone to the Challenger rank, re-define the ranks so there would be more diversity in each rank or just remove competitor rank in general.

what stone said. i am just assuming you are all in the middle. during the tourney you will move around based on ur performance

edit: berzerk has been banned for quite a fair amount of time, likewise to itemp, he will be removed from the list until he is unbanned or his case is appealed.
Last edited by Kradel; Nov 16, 2016 at 09:56 PM.
blue
pink
Hello CTO I am Lamby also known as Liam by some players.
My tb name used to be lamby816 before I had a name change, so in to the mods I play, these mods are;
lenshu3ng or lenshuf, I can play any of the kidos, rk-mma, tk or ertkv2, wushu or wushu3box, judofrac and then some fun mods.
So a little about my play style, my play style tends to be a mix of defence and aggression depending on the opponent and mod.

For most of time I just mess around in all of the mods not really playing to win in anyway, unless its something like clan league but I still mess around a little bit just to get that fun element out of it.

So a little bit about me, I am 17 years old, my real name is Liam I come from England which is in the UK. I study a level 3 extended diploma in engineering which I am I the final year of doing which I do at college so its a bit of hard work but a lot.

Thank you for your time.

so now for some replays.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
I vote yes too, a well respected member. I will add him to the list soon!
blue
pink
i have added lamby to duelist.

also, why are our members getting banned damn. removing space from the members list too until he is unbanned. looks like we are having a fairly short tourney on saturday lol, though that wouldn't be a bad thing tbh.

for anyone wondering what time they should look to be online, i will most likely host within the range of 6pm on saturday (+1 gmt). if a fair number of you can't make it this will be rearranged.
Last edited by Kradel; Nov 17, 2016 at 11:42 PM.
blue
pink