ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Listened to them all and I liked the 3rd and 5th songs. 3rd one sounded a bit like Sia-type song and the 5th was just fun. I reckon' I've got the same issues with K-pop that I have with regular pop, though (i.e. lack of actual instruments, lack of meaningfulness). It's hard to enjoy pop when I've opened up my ears to so many other genres of music, if you know what I mean.
[General]

I know what you're saying.
The feels are real.
The only other types of music I listen to is Hardstyle + Softstyle (as I began to shuffle again) and Glitch Hop.
father of philip scone
You guys should all join the Toribash Best Aikido Player 2014 competition, I'm doing it.

{Event}
Last edited by Grim; Feb 25, 2015 at 08:31 PM.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
You guys should all join the Toribash Best Aikido Player 2014 competition, I'm doing it.

{Event}

Heh, not after last night I wont be. [Event]

Hey guys, Poko app'd for our clan, make sure you all go check it out.
Here's a link: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=501078&page=3
[Recruitment]
father of philip scone
Hi guys, I don't think we met. I'm Link, the co-leader of TLDR and stuff and I'm looking forward to seeing you around. Lets do events sometime :O!
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Hi guys, I don't think we met. I'm Proto, the Leader of TLDR and stuff and I'm looking forward to seeing you around. Lets do events sometime :O!
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by protonitron View Post
Hi guys, I don't think we met. I'm Proto, the Leader of TLDR and stuff and I'm looking forward to seeing you around. Lets do events sometime :O!

[Invade]
Darn, I wanted to post first :V hello, le members, I just jerking around
Last edited by Noir; Feb 25, 2015 at 11:24 PM.
Art thread | Don't bother me with requests etc, this artist died.
All 3 of you TLDR nerds need to look at the first post and use the posting system properly.

{Discussion}{General}

P.S. Use the [Invade] tag
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Hi guys, I don't think we met. I'm Link, the co-leader of TLDR and stuff and I'm looking forward to seeing you around. Lets do events sometime :O!

Originally Posted by protonitron View Post

Hi guys!
I would appreciate it if you read the first post, because tags are missing from your posts.
I think hosting an event together would be a great idea!
I was thinking about a tourney? But, what do you think we should do?
Thanks for stopping by though. [Event]
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Darn, I wanted to post first :V hello, le members, I just jerking around

I thought you had too much pride for clans? ;o
Haha, nah, it's all good. Hope you like it there, it looks like a very well organised clan. [General]
father of philip scone
right, sorry. I do believe that alies don't have to use the [Invade] tag do they? Sorry for not reading your first post btw. I didn't realize you guys ran on this system.[General]
Last edited by Link; Feb 25, 2015 at 10:31 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
You dont have to use invade tag every time, just the first cuz i like seeing all the tags used equally. {General}

Tags have feelings too!