Ranking
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
EDIT: I'm literally dying from laughter here.
I Duelled Space for his 15k in 5k duel mode.
After decapping, winning whilst him leg grabbing and just winning via disqualification, he says, and I quote:
"no wonder everyone hates your clan, you play like bitches"
Pretty funny - He use to be in the clan.
[General]

Replay or it didnt happen lol.
[General]

Also I see (le) moved up the rank list pretty damn fast. How often do you guys war?[General]
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
[General]

Also I see (le) moved up the rank list pretty damn fast. How often do you guys war?[General]

We used to war all the time, at least every day. Since Togo and Lurk have been inactive we have almost never warred though.

Also, there's a replay at the bottom of his post, it was the one he submitted to ConCon.
[General]

Edit-I'd also play Dota.
Last edited by Laser; Mar 24, 2015 at 12:16 AM.
S A D B O Y S
Hello everyone, i hope to be a great and useful addition to (le).
[Discussion]
[General]
Wow, realy thank you for higher rank, guys. I was very surprised!
Also, 16Bars I am playing Dota2.

Lycan: Welcome, to family.

ᴾ⋅ˢ ﹕ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᶫᶦᵗᶫᶫᵉ ᶦᶰᵃᶜᵗᶦᵛᵉ, ᴵ ʰᵃᵈ ᵃ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ⋅ ᵂᵉ ʷᵒᶰ ᵃᵍᵃᶦᶰˢᵗ ''ᴾʳᶦᶻᵐᵃ, ᴿᶦᵍᵃ'' ⁴⁻¹, ᴵ ˢᶜᵒʳᵉᵈ ᵍᵒᵃᶫ ﹕⁾
Last edited by viliuxazz; Mar 23, 2015 at 11:44 PM.
Добро не ценится — люди от него наглеют.
Hi it's been a little while since I posted.

I was wondering if you guys would like to war sometime? I know we did once or twice a while ago but I wasn't at the war, and I'd love to go against you guys xD.

[War]

I'd also like to say welcome to some of the newer members and congrats to Viliuxazz and Jensson for ranking up.

Also, I love how active you guys are xD. Every time I come on there's a bunch of posts for me to read.

[General]
Last edited by Budsi; Mar 24, 2015 at 02:34 AM.
We would love to stomp idle in a war sometime budsi <3
{War}'

Welcome to the clan lycan and congrats on the rank up vili.
{General}

I had the best birthday weekend which is mostly the reason why I didn't post, went to dinner had ribs and steak. Then my brother and I went to the park at like 11pm and there was a huge rap battle. Then the next day I went to the movies with my parents.
{General}

Also looking forward to maybe doing an event with tldr so yeh there's that.
{Event}

And whale watching
Last edited by Grim; Mar 24, 2015 at 07:06 AM.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Welcome to the clan Lycan!

[General]

Seriously though... we should do a clan event! Not a coding event though... maybe a forum tourney?

[Event]
Hey guys I don't believe I've posted here before. Just wanted to stop by and say hi

[General]
I have not been on for the past week this is because I have had no internet.
I had to re-buy my internet provider since I moved house, costing my £60 out of my own fucking pocket, so that's why I held back.
I also got myself a job at Mac Donald's from 10pm to 2am (p.s) that don't actually pay that poorley, surprise there.
[Activity]
<Smiles4Fre> Why quote yourself, losers.
Originally Posted by Laser View Post
We used to war all the time, at least every day. Since Togo and Lurk have been inactive we have almost never warred though.

Also, there's a replay at the bottom of his post, it was the one he submitted to ConCon.

Mm, we really did.
I think Lurk is moving house as he briefly mentioned it to me, so when he gets back, wars will probably be back!
Also, that's not the replay, I attached the decapping one though. :>
[War][General].
Originally Posted by Lycan View Post
Hello everyone, i hope to be a great and useful addition to (le).

Hi Lycan.
Glad to have you here, I think you'll be useful in wars and stuff, so you'll fit right in!
[Discussion]
Originally Posted by viliuxazz View Post
Wow, realy thank you for higher rank, guys.

ᴾ⋅ˢ ﹕ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᶫᶦᵗᶫᶫᵉ ᶦᶰᵃᶜᵗᶦᵛᵉ, ᴵ ʰᵃᵈ ᵃ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ⋅ ᵂᵉ ʷᵒᶰ ᵃᵍᵃᶦᶰˢᵗ ''ᴾʳᶦᶻᵐᵃ, ᴿᶦᵍᵃ'' ⁴⁻¹, ᴵ ˢᶜᵒʳᵉᵈ ᵍᵒᵃᶫ ﹕⁾

Ay, no worries, you've earned it dude!
The clan art shop has really boosted your potential in this clan!
Nice job in the Hockey game, your team must be beast!
[Discussion][General]
Originally Posted by Budsi View Post
I was wondering if you guys would like to war sometime? I know we did once or twice a while ago but I wasn't at the war, and I'd love to go against you guys xD.

A Grim said, we'd love to stomp you + idle sometime Budsi.
Be prepared.
[War]
Originally Posted by togo View Post
Seriously though... we should do a clan event! Not a coding event though... maybe a forum tourney?

Pretty sure we are organising something with tl;dr.
We sort of had an agreement, but then Link had an input and now I'm not too sure if we're still doing that or not.
If you have a nice idea and want to run it by tl;dr, visit their IRC channel: #TLDR
[Event]
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Hey guys I don't believe I've posted here before. Just wanted to stop by and say hi

Hey Static!
It's nice to see strangers here, saying that, you should use the invade tag next time unless your clan gets put onto the ally list.
p.s. it may if Triton agrees :>
[General]
Originally Posted by Smiles4Fre View Post
I have not been on for the past week this is because I have had no internet.
I had to re-buy my internet provider since I moved house, costing my £60 out of my own fucking pocket, so that's why I held back.
I also got myself a job at Mac Donald's from 10pm to 2am (p.s) that don't actually pay that poorley, surprise there.

Welcome back.
I gotta blow $15 per month on my internet, and my mother pays the rest.
Hmm, McDonalds, hey? Have fun cooking their greasy food.
Hmm, that is a surprise to be honest. If you don't mind me asking, how much do you get paid / hour?
[General]
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post

Also I see (le) moved up the rank list pretty damn fast. How often do you guys war?

Your replay is attached my majesty.
Also, we use to war a fair bit, but as I said, since Lurks inactivity, we've really dropped the ball.
Don't worry, we will be back to it in a very short period of time!
[War][General]

I have part B of my Business, Communication and Technology (BCT) exam today.
I have to write an in class, 400-600 word essay on Goal setting.
-Sigh-
[General]
Last edited by Donkey; Mar 24, 2015 at 09:48 PM.
father of philip scone