ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by XsGamer View Post
Thanks guys .. i've just finished reading all your comments <3

its really nice and so gentle ...

i don't know what to say ...

The thing that i wanted to know that if there is a problem with me or not .. and it looks like the problem is not me .. its how some people act to each other negatively <3 ^.^

i am a human after all and i make mistakes, so .. Sorry Grohenbird <3 i didn't mean to be an ass :P

Thanks again <3

well if you let people bully you without doing anything then the problem is you.
if you defend your self and shit but you just cant keep hating them,well you are not the problem.
lmfao
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
well if you let people bully you without doing anything then the problem is you.
if you defend your self and shit but you just cant keep hating them,well you are not the problem.
lmfao

Well ... i do nothing actually .. its easy to say that you should've defended your self but irl its kinda scary to do anything .. i mean i want to move my body but its not easy .. for real
DM if interested in buying/selling TC & Art.
You're a pussy, that's about it. You can't hate because you don't know how to stand behind it with force. You put up a fight just as much as an open door.
Well ... i do nothing actually .. its easy to say that you should've defended your self but irl its kinda scary to do anything .. i mean i want to move my body but its not easy .. for real

That particular part of growing up (in the physical sense and as a person) is that sometimes conflict is scary, especially if it's physical. But sometimes it is necessary. I'm sure you will stand up for yourself physically if it was to get to the point you may end up injured. But if you're ignoring the bullying now, you'll be able to deal with pathetic types of people later on in life that you'll meet.

Especially if you so happen to not have a lot of confidence in your own ability to defend yourself; if that is the case. I strongly suggest taking a hobby/sport, something physical such as boxing. Not that I promote violence, I avoided a lot growing up and talked my way out of things MOST of the time.

Don't worry about it, it's normal for some people and it's actually a valuable thing to not take it to heart. After all, the people bullying you. Probably not going down a path towards a good future :')
Hey,

so when i was young .. like 13~14 yrs old .. i was bullied .. a lot ..
and i didn't really care .. even if i feel sad and filled with anger.
but after 2~3 years i couldn't hate anymore .. and i really feel sorry for the Bullies that physically insulted me ... and i still can't hate, i mean, i feel angry but not really angry and i can't hate anyone ... i don't know why i feel that way but anyone who try to insult me or attack me or start bullying on me, i feel like he is worthless and poor .

is there a problem with the way i think ?

i know that this looks like a joke to some of you guys but, its real :/

And sorry for my not really good English <3

I honestly skipped the 2 pages, so i'm just going to answers like nobody spoke before (And because I don't really want to argue with anyone here)

You are a normal person, probably a more sensitive and peaceful person.
You do not have to feel like there is a problem with the way you think.

You more feel like the Bully is a poor human being that you must forgive because reason X or Y , and at that point, it's a good quality.

Also, you probably don't want to use violence or strenght to stand up against them, which is nice, really nice, trust me.

One day, you will probably have to use your strenght and stand up against people for some reason, probably not standing up for you, but for a friends, a relatives, who knows. I almost do not fight for me, more for my relatives and my friends.

Keep going on this way, it's the good path.

One last thing I could add, is about Martial Arts.

"The ultimate use of Martial Arts, it's to not have to use them"
I think you understand what I meant with that sentence.

- Hawk

Edit :
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
That particular part of growing up (in the physical sense and as a person) is that sometimes conflict is scary, especially if it's physical. But sometimes it is necessary. I'm sure you will stand up for yourself physically if it was to get to the point you may end up injured. But if you're ignoring the bullying now, you'll be able to deal with pathetic types of people later on in life that you'll meet.

Especially if you so happen to not have a lot of confidence in your own ability to defend yourself; if that is the case. I strongly suggest taking a hobby/sport, something physical such as boxing. Not that I promote violence, I avoided a lot growing up and talked my way out of things MOST of the time.

Don't worry about it, it's normal for some people and it's actually a valuable thing to not take it to heart. After all, the people bullying you. Probably not going down a path towards a good future :')

God damnit Soul, you're always faster than me.

Listen to that guy, he's so god damn right.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
maybe you don't care how you're treated because you have no self esteem ?
or maybe you just haven't experienced a real reason to hate, a couple of wannabe bullies are nothing but a joke really. I don't think most people have experienced true hatred anyway.