Toribash
Originally Posted by adam2332 View Post
cough cough

anyone got any?

I gave out a couple, but they haven't been redeemed...
I'll just give them out again..
PM'ing you one
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
LTWTQKSNJTP

RP4U86U8MPJ

X6EGRQG5TWZ
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
HX9VSRSYSJK

ZGFETKB8Z5H
4KULH7A87FC

NAYQ6WBDXK9
11/2/2016 3UCXHS7DHM8 Premium+ Guest Pass - 48 Hours Valid Jan 31, 2017

12/2/2016 EZNUBTJUTWM Premium+ Guest Pass - 48 Hours Valid Mar 2, 2017

1/1/2017 J6LQU5FSTTK Premium+ Guest Pass - 48 Hours Valid Apr 1, 2017
Anime United
Hey dudes and dudettes you guys still interested in receiving these free guest passes?

I never got in with everyone else doing it, and I've been a paid subscriber on crunchyroll since 2010, and I've never used any of my guest passes before.

They've all since expired, but I have 1 I can give you, and I'll have another one in 3 days.

If you guys are still interested in getting them, message here or PM me, I'll message you back in a PM with the code or you'll receive it the second I get it.