Ranking
Original Post
Pokemon FR/LG Lavender Town [With Lyrics] - "Dead Pokemon is Dead"
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
It seemed like it was sung by a ten year old, and there was too much repitition.

I laughed; I think the old gameboy tune is much more frightening
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Originally Posted by ivolt View Post
It seemed like it was sung by a ten year old, and there was too much repitition.

I laughed; I think the old gameboy tune is much more frightening

The singing made me lol so hard.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
This is just stupid. Pokemon cannot die. I will never agree that they can so don't try to make me ;-;

Yes I know that Pokemon can die in the game.
In more spectacular fridge horror, I didn't even find the Lavender Town music in Pokémon Red creepy when I played it for the first time. Now looking back, it's rather spine-tinglingly creepy.

Also to whom it may concern:
There are Ghost type pokémon, correct?
As far as I know, a ghost is like the disembodied spirit of something/someone that has died and has manifested into a sort of physical form so we can see it (and maybe hear it and/or touch it).
So therefore something must have died to make the ghost in the first place, right?
Meaning that ghost type pokémon are the spirits of something that has died, right?
So then if you're telling me pokémon don't die... then the Ghost type pokémon are the spirits of dead people...

Which is creepier?
Also, the Gold/Silver/Crystal version of the Lavender Town song is crap. Probably because they replaced the pokémon shrine with a radio tower. I don't remember if the radio tower was haunted by restless pokémon spirits though.
Last edited by 4zb41; Apr 20, 2011 at 09:47 AM.
Radio tower wasnt haunted at all! i have Gold and Red
Red just has a chilling theme of lavender town now... god damnit, when i get to there, here is my reaction "OSHI LAVENDER TOWN...LETSGTFOHERE" god damn the music....
oh and also

Pokemon Ghosts are resemblance to the pokemon you have defeated, captured, let go.
MissingNo. is a ghost pokemon, but it was actually a glitch, it appears as a pixelated well shape, a Ghost without its body, only its face, Some skeletal flying thing, and an Kabutops skeleton, which really looks creepy cause it wasnt even in the game, it only appears at the Pokemon Museum.
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.