Toribash
Im barely alive, so, hi.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I just noticed, oh well, you've already accepted so, welcome.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
My internet blocked imgur, so I cant see any picture from there, including the one on your application. I'll let Kyure or Neko add you later, just wait and be patient.
- made in Indonesia

i recently started using my ps1 emulator from my mac, so that's something
RIP ∑
master of the universe
I kinda installed pokeMMO game, it's pretty nice. If you're interested in trying the game, go to this link first.
- made in Indonesia

Anyone having fun with Steam Winter Sale of 2017? Anyone spending some wallet for games? If yes, what did you buy?

For me, I kinda bought God Eater 2 RAGE BURST, One Piece Pirate Warrior 3, and also the mighty Akibas Strip Undead and Undressed.
- made in Indonesia

honestly, haven't bought anything so far. planning on putting my money into another thing instead.
M I N I V A N