ES Recruitment Drive
I try much moves when I play against lower belts and I loose often...
But I have learned something.

I can say "gg" even when i loose.
People say it to take the piss at my belt.
Don't worry if someone doesn't say gg it doesn't really matter.
If you're able to beat some higher belts now and then you could easily assume you're getting better.
Besides it's the practice that makes you better not some guy saying gg after.

Xbcz just mentioning their belt with no insight lol..
Last edited by Snook; Jul 28, 2014 at 05:27 PM.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Ye after a shitload of games saying "gg" just feels pointless and empty of meaning. I still write it when a match goes to the end without dq or silly mistake, or when a newer player says "gg" first. Or sometimes ggz can be sarcastic ;p

When a fight turns out to be a real good one, I express it with a real sentence and real words.
you're asking for respect in toribash

hah

but in all seriousness, most people only say gg if they enjoyed the game. i on the other hand say it most of the time.
ugly
If I say GG to someone, usually it's because I don't respect them or a better way to say that is I don't think they are talented. When a white belt says GG to me, I may reciprocate but only because I know he probably tried really hard and did his best. It's insulting, personally to me, to hear GG from someone who knows me to play a game against me and say "GG" when I don't play well or they did something stupid and lost because of if. Usual case scenario is if I ask to go private with someone and play games, learn a bit, etc. Then at the the end of my long series I say "GGs" because I appreciated the time with them.

OP I've played 8x more games than you. If I told everyone I had a good game despite whether I won or lost in 1 turn or 15, by a lot or a little, by skill or dumb luck, man would my fingers hurt.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
"GG because i won"
"BG because i lost"
I say these nowadays. And it feels good to be the guy who is hated by everyone in the room.
And it is actually true. "Good" means something positive and i have positive feeling when i win.
"Why?"
A common misconception is that after every game played it is appropriate to say good game whether or not you actually thought it was a good game. This occurs especially with newer players who have much lower standards of good games. This isn't because they are stupid, or are bad at the game. They just don't have the same experience as others who have been playing thousands of games for several years.

Experienced players with occasionally get frustrated when people say it after every match, because they know all games aren't a good game .Sometimes players with high experience and skill will use the term in a spiteful manner. A big "Ha! Fuck you, I'm amazing!" right after they beat someone. This happens more often in dueling or betting servers, when toricredits are put on the line.

I reserve my ggs for matched where my opponent puts up an amazing effort, makes an amazing comeback, or it was an even fight for most of the match.
GG can also be used as an insult. If you really dominate somebody in a game or you mess up badly they may say GG to anger you. While it would be better for them to shut up. When I have a bad game I wait for them to say GG then I just reply with 'Sure'. You don't need to say GG to prove it was a good game. Whether it was good game or not depends on how each player feels. I don't do so well in game because I haven't played Toribash in-game in a while so I suck right now. A few people have said GG but I just don't reply to them.
blue
pink