Toribash
Original Post
[REL] Medieval Swords duel
I tryed make a medieval short swords, (im working in other ways to move the wrist joint.)

This mod it is to simulate a real combat, so, it can call spar mod.

(I dont know who is the knight textures player)
Attached Images
screenshot-29-02-05-04.jpg (29.8 KB, 78 views)
screenshot-29-02-04-41.jpg (32.4 KB, 51 views)
screenshot-29-02-02-25.jpg (29.3 KB, 50 views)
screenshot-29-01-58-31.jpg (36.1 KB, 38 views)
Attached Files
kus_medieval_swords_V2.tbm (3.4 KB, 66 views)
This is pretty awesome sword.

I think you should make this into a multiplayer fighting mod that is competitive with the objective to win.

I'd also like to see a sheild added to allow for blocking, as doging a sword swipe is much harder due to tori moving slowly and not very nimble
nice sword but maybe you should add a shield on the other hand.

Other than that keep up the good work man!
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Yeah, i was testing this yesterday.

the idea is Competitive duels. I'm looking the better parameter to activate Dismember and fracture, to make realistic wounds. But this its hard, because i have to down so much density and even so the sword its too heavy BUT It does little damage. That means that i have to down the parameters, and this is a problem because sometimes dismember or frac yourself ( the wrist mayority)

And... Its true, the worst of this game is that, when you hit very fast, the object through others objects, so the sword blocking its really hard.

I will work in a shield. But i want work in a double hand system. I have to find the way to change the joints to can do comfortable moves with a longsword.