Toribash
Henlo friends,

I'm Dinis and I'm a 19 (soon to be 20) year old Russian who lives in Portugal. Right now I am studying IT and racking up experience under my belt to hopefully become a system administrator. I like going to music shows with my dudes, reading, singing and drugs. Recently I got more time to be at home and I decided to come back to toribash, as I always do. Apparently almost everyone I knew and was close with is now in Tribe, so here I am to reconnect with the oldies and meet some new people.
I had a namechange from dinis1998 to Dinis many years ago (2010 or 11 I think?).

hi orko, shmev, clay, neko, shade, holo, internet, nate, pelvis, liar, bands, warrior, lexx, sasuke, pal, muur, love
Last edited by Dinis; Apr 30, 2018 at 06:16 PM. Reason: esqueci do viado do love :}
homeless will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
scar has been accepted into the Tribe.
Dinis has been accepted into the Tribe.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Aloha Tribe, i'm Zwift *waves hand*

Main info
I have been inactive for almost a year due to the transition from my high school to college, so I needed time to just hit the books. I'm 18, live in California (GMT -8 ), and headed to college majoring in graphic design. I've been making art for tb since I heard about the forums (2012), with my first account (KazuMaster).

Art background
When it comes to art, I usually make logos, and anime/cartoon style heads or sets using Gimp, Adobe Illustrator and sometimes Photoshop. You can find my art portfolio here. I used to be in the Event Squad as an Artist (AS). I've made a couple banners and small stuff for events, and looking forward to apply again soon since I have more free time.

Previous clans
My clan history as much as I can remember is [P], (Vibe), (le), (Ct), (OC), [Evil], and (Ct v2.0). These were the clans I actually felt a connection with and had the best times in.

In-game skills
I usually play aikido when I hop on multiplayer, and used to participate in wars a lot as well. Back then when (TA) was alive, I learned a couple slick moves from losing to Iver so many times ;).

Why I chose Tribe
This clan really stood out to me due to the well respected members in it. I see that this group is very close with one another, which is an important part of keeping a bond alive, and I am willing to help out as much as possible. I've known or heard of the majority of the members from them being moderators or just being hands down the best players. I know I am not in the same skill level as most of the people here, but there's always room for improvement and getting to know everyone. I have also been buds with Static (I made his head back in 2014), and Scar for as long as I could even remember.

Anyways, accepted or not, I hope you guys have a great day and most importantly have fun. I tried to keep the application short, but if you have any questions I would be glad to answer them via pm, or discord (Zwift#6736).
Last edited by Zwift; May 13, 2018 at 11:17 PM.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Hello, who are you: My name is Michael, I am currently 24 years old and I live in the U.S. I'd like to say I am a very personable person. I like to make new friends and really vibe with other people. I feel I have a good sense of humor but could also be serious when needed. As pass time I like to play Toribash or Fortnite. I started to play Toribash in 2010 with my account Walid869. I was never very social back then because I was a little shy and I was really grinding this game and trying to learn the ins and outs. I am also currently going to school for welding, I find welding to be quite fun though it is very hard. Hopefully after two years Ill be a succesfull welder that plays toribash and fortnite .

Why do I want to join this clan: I found interest in this clan when I saw scar play. He was doing quite well and I noticed that he was a part of tribe. After I had noticed scar I came to check out the Tribe thread and noticed that some members actually left this clan to join the recently created clan TGS. I found that to be uncool. I am not really a big fan of disloyalty, with that being said I want to help keep this clan alive by being a very loyal and respected member. I know this clan can benefit from recruiting me because I plan to be on everyday both on forums and ingame.
Bird is now in discussion joined.
Last edited by Shade; Jul 13, 2018 at 07:15 PM.
mods: ABD... im open to learning new things

clans:none

im brown belt

im pretty good for my belt u could test me i have been told im really good for my belt im 15 and i think u should add new players because u can train them to be the best in the future!

i hope u think about what i said
About me: Hello my name is samuel i prefer to be called sam im 15 i live in canada i like maple syrup in my cereal. I play Gmod, Fortnite and toribash. I started playing toribash 2015 and i took a long break but now i'm back to stay. Im a funny person or i like to think so xD.

Why this clan if for me: This clan has a lot of my favorite players like watermagic and laser. I look up the them cuz i think there very good players. I haven't been in a clan before but everyone has to learn somewhere. I will be loyal and try to find new and eventive players to apply. I really hope u look at thi like a new opening for me
Last edited by Shade; Jul 13, 2018 at 07:52 PM.
Try to hangout with us on discord or ingame and try to re-apply later. For now you will not join us.