Ranking
Watching Hunter x Hunter again, Hunter x Hunter is one of the
works that I felt proud and
thank the heavens for be a fan
of animes and manga.
Everything you can feel in an
anime is present in these
formidable 148 episodes :3.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Picked up milky holmes. So much references, this thing is meme central!
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
sounds like a good thing to read/watch in my free time, i'll have to pick it up myself
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Caught up to Nanatsu no Taizai, it's kinda good, but:

not much of a spoiler, is it?

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I just get the feeling its not for me by reading the description and seeing the cover picture. Reminds me of card game anime like yo gi yo, and I don't like that kinda thing. If though it'd not about cards and stuff, it just has that feel about it.
Well, it's not nearly as bullshit-filled as YuGiOh. I'll tell you that.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
I just get the feeling its not for me by reading the description and seeing the cover picture. Reminds me of card game anime like yo gi yo, and I don't like that kinda thing. If though it'd not about cards and stuff, it just has that feel about it.

Eh, I felt I wasn't going to like it too - not because of the same reasons as you, but-
because it looked like a series like Fairy Tail where characters powers were kinda
all over the place and stuff like that.. You know, like beat someone stronger, but
lose to someone weaker.. etc.
Anyway, it wasn't much like that, but it was a little.. Nothing like any card game/anime
I've seen though
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Caught up to Nanatsu no Taizai, it's kinda good, but:

not much of a spoiler, is it?

Yeah but remember they fought that one person and had a lot of trouble but we already know there's a shit ton of them plus there's the other dudes that that one faction is doing that thing to with that key. Plus they fought that guy who threw that thing and he was pretty strong I know that the outcome that happened did happen but even so man, considering the numbers it could get tricky.

So long as there's a story line and it's just not like "lol buu showed up now try beat this guy next" (buu saga was my fav btw so no h then it's fine.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post

It's just basic shonenshit where every character is OP badass.

It's pretty cool though and there's a qt giantess :^)

<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
It's pretty cool though and there's a qt giantess :^)

Diane

Yeah, best babe.. Elizabeth on the other hand is annoying.

Also,

Tokyo Ghoul √A Episode 5

-----

Your Lie in April - Episode 16

Last edited by ThePirateKing; Feb 6, 2015 at 07:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
is it just me or is a popular enemy for animes are now churches XD

proof (sorta)

the animes mentioned are however very good and if you aren't watching them i would recommend you start ;)
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert