Toribash
Original Post
Kiai Sound
OK, so, I already know a bunch of things about the Kiai and how it needs to be a .wav file. When the Kiai first came out, I bought it, and uploaded one. It worked. It would work ingame. I want to change it, so I go to Kiai, hit choose file, and double click the .wav file. It when I hit upload, it says, ''Please select a file to upload.'' But below it, it also says, ''Your sound has been successfully uploaded.''
I then check ingame to see if it is working, and it is not. I've tried deactivating it, uploading it there, doesn't work. Activating it, uploading it, doesn't work. I am 100% positive it is a .wav file. It is 3 seconds long.
Help me please.
esketiiiiiiiit
Go to your custom folder and delete your kiai sound.
It should download the new one afterwards.
I've uploaded the wav file and even tried deactivating/activating it after deleting and reuploading in the custom folder, but even though it works on the forum and in the folder, it fails to work in-game. I've tried reloading my web browser, restarting toribash, /dl myself, and it still doesn't work. It's 3.63 seconds long also, so Idk what else to do to fix it.
Originally Posted by Pieman4210 View Post
I've uploaded the wav file and even tried deactivating/activating it after deleting and reuploading in the custom folder, but even though it works on the forum and in the folder, it fails to work in-game. I've tried reloading my web browser, restarting toribash, /dl myself, and it still doesn't work. It's 3.63 seconds long also, so Idk what else to do to fix it.

Yeah pretty much the same boat, the files in the folder, it just doesn't want to play for some reason.

Is there something specific we need to do to the .wav file to make sure toribash can read it or something? It plays fine in vlc etc.