Toribash
Original Post
(Steel) Steel

We are Steel a strong clan that is all ways open for new recruits

Rules: Don't disrespect the leaders, don't Disrespect others in the clan, don't rage quit, don't ask to kick other members only if they have done something really bad. If you break a rule you will be put on the warning list. Do it again and we will kick you. And also Have fun

Allies: Shaolin, Quantum, SouthPaw, Jinx, Blood Hunters

Clan Discussion

Recruitment Thread

Clan story

Important!

Application guidelines

if you want some training in a certain mod just pm one of the following

Trainers

Please Send Donations to SteelBank

We are making a clan video so please post your best replays of you and uke to the recruitment thread. you can post spars or parkours but it must be with people in our clan.

Donations list:
ULTRAENDER 2000 tc
masterbeat12 200 tc
HeroLegend 1000 tc
namelessdev 1000tc
deathdraggy 1000tc
Redstone56: 3000tc
Divinestrm: 3500tc
Billyllama: 350tc

thanks to all that have donated
Last edited by BillyLlama; Sep 9, 2014 at 09:14 PM.
Hey, It's me Doom (cadbury knows)

Belt: 2nd Dan

Things I can do for the clan: I see this clan is newly started and i could help it war and get to the top. I also do sparring and if a clan video is made i could send a few of those.

I know this isnt a great application but i'm a horrible writer, just look at the replays mostly.

The replays are of my first account. Which is why they have a different name
-----
Attached Files
Legwork 4 edit.rpl (257.3 KB, 15 views)
Runkido head kick.rpl (73.4 KB, 15 views)
Screwed.rpl (46.5 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Underworlds; Mar 28, 2014 at 09:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello, i just want to say thats is my new account i lost the password of my main account and i was brown belt
Name: Respect69G( my real name is nathan)
Belt:White ( having the experience of a brown belt)
Age:13 but i can act really maturely answer back please
hey steel clan ive been playing toribash for 2 years off and on im a orange belt looking for a good clan and you guys seem like a really good one to me!
I'll leave a replay of one of my best rounds in my opinion hope to see a reply soon thanks.

ingame: Gamma195
Attached Files
space.rpl (22.0 KB, 23 views)
STEEL
thanks for letting me in the clanSTEEL
Last edited by xbox360me; Apr 8, 2014 at 07:24 AM.
Hey im thinking about recruiting 2 people by the names of death98765 and LordBeast they a pretty good players all around, but death focuses on wushu and judo, as LordBeast is great at Mushu. just saying they could make some pretty good contributions to our clan
I would want to join so i could help out with clan wars and help us get a better clan rating
i could also make a new banner for the clan thread

belt: black

best mod: wushu

oh and cadbury look at the next pg i made something for the clan
Last edited by ULTRAENDER; Apr 15, 2014 at 08:23 AM.
ok i will now send a invite
cadbury69
-----
ok then invite them de4th
Last edited by cadbury69; Apr 14, 2014 at 10:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
when life gives you oranges, make lemonade
Hey, my In Game Name is XanEarl, I am a brown belt(about to be Black). I have 2 alts, and I am very good with Judo, wushu, and Aikido. I am 14 years old. Oh, and I don't know how to post Replays but I have some really really good ones.
KreulRuler