Toribash
Alright, well decided to make an account on this! Game looks cool, great graphics and it just looks awesome! Name is some thing like YungSlash9 or YoungSlash9. I'll make updates once I've improved. Bye for now.
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
ooookay. Question time. I got a refund on Riven and Akali today and now I have 12000 IP... (I neeeeeeeeeeeever use them)

Should I buy a new AP carry, (Cass, Ahri, etc) or should I buy new runes?
Current AP runes doesn't give me max benefit or good management of mana (Since I was a retard when I got them). What would you guys recommend for a good AP carry that uses mana.

RUNES

Because you derped and fucked them up.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post
Warwick's early game ganks are especially prominent as he's the best jungler in the game - not only is his clear time about 45 minutes but if he tries to gank before 6 he has 0 CC. That's right 0. It's funny because people still jungle him all the time.

..It's the sole reason why I jungle WW.
Well, Red Buff gives you slow.. SO HE'S VIABLE!eleven1oenoneone!!
He's also pretty easy to jungle.
Last edited by Dargon; Apr 16, 2012 at 09:54 AM.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
There's a chance that Televators is gonna scrim Monomaniac on Friday or Saturday. This won't end well.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Can someone tell me what mentality I must adopt to succeed with mordekaiser. Also is man mode a bad idea prior to lvl 6?

1: farm a whole bunch early game. You can do it, you're morde.
2: ult and kill the enemy ad, make team fight 6v4
3: hue
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
I'm talking about runes for ap champs that are mana hungry but still give me enough starting AP.

First thing that comes to mind:

Flat AP quints, Magic Pen marks, MR seals, MP5 glyphs. Or reverse the last two. I can't remember which is more effective tbh.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Alright so I've played this game for about 18 hours and I admit it is hard to rank up! The games lags quite a lot but the graphics are good. I'm not very good so any tips you could give?
Originally Posted by sofoooo View Post
Alright so I've played this game for about 18 hours and I admit it is hard to rank up! The games lags quite a lot but the graphics are good. I'm not very good so any tips you could give?

Try to last hit and dont be kill hungry. The rest you will learn while playing
Originally Posted by sofoooo View Post

game is not supposed to lag, maybe it's your hardware.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
game is not supposed to lag, maybe it's your hardware.

Sofoo,
if you're too lazy to update shit, lower quality of the game like I do. (pro-procrastinator)
If that doesn't work, might be your connection, which it most likely is.