Ranking
I think you lose pretty much all credibility when you say Vel fucking Koz has a trouble CSing. Like what, his entire kit lets you simultaneously poke AND CS...
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
who is good for 1v1's?

Ill 1v1 a friend for money :^)
Last edited by Karstnator; Dec 11, 2016 at 07:27 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Xin zhao is a good one of the top of my head.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
i just played jayce in solo/duo q. Wish me luck bois, i'll try to 10-0 my placements

Update

4-1

karthus and i backdoored because top inhibitor and nexus was exposed, but they did not interrupt opponent recalls.

Update le 2

4-2

janna was a smurf. All was going well in this game until about 25 minute mark, the lagspikes came in. And worse, yasuo got a 1v4 quadrakill under turret
Last edited by Lust; Dec 11, 2016 at 01:07 PM.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
"I'll try to 10-0 my placements"
Proceeds to lose two games.

That was a sucky last game. Lost because Yas got fed and you lagged hard. Why do people always have such a hard time with Yas anyway? I always find him sort of easy to deal with if you pick out your engages well.
Originally Posted by Qukslice View Post
"I'll try to 10-0 my placements"
Proceeds to lose two games.

That was a sucky last game. Lost because Yas got fed and you lagged hard. Why do people always have such a hard time with Yas anyway? I always find him sort of easy to deal with if you pick out your engages well.

I think lower elo/level/whatever playersget confused that he can 3 shot a tank with no armor pen lethality.

Riot, for fucks sake stop changing names, armor pen sounded way better. lethality sounds like a edgy teenager band.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Armor pen did sound a lot better. What's next? Magical piercing?
Originally Posted by Qukslice View Post
Armor pen did sound a lot better. What's next? Magical piercing?

megalithly. Or something. I remember them trying their hardest to call adcs marksman instead.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
They failed miserably I'd assume.

Anyway, what do you guys think about Renekton right now? I hate him with a passion.