Ranking
Can anyone tell me if I still own some of these heads? I know for a fact I own the PLN, Vitiek, tyler 112, and Jebus titled heads.

Heads

Last edited by Cartier; Aug 16, 2018 at 05:16 AM.
I am just an icon livin'
Some of these are free, love own that viking jebus head, mcfarbo own the robotic head on top righ and clockwork8 is owned by natejas i saw him selling it but idk if he did already
Originally Posted by Zyns View Post
Some of these are free, love own that viking jebus head, mcfarbo own the robotic head on top righ and clockwork8 is owned by natejas i saw him selling it but idk if he did already

Any proof Love owns the jebus head? I am positive I still own it.
I am just an icon livin'
I'll see if where he bought it from because I think I bought it from shmevin or someone a few years ago, if anyone has knowledge please let me know.
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Can anyone tell me if I still own some of these heads? I know for a fact I own the PLN, Vitiek, tyler 112, and Jebus titled heads.

Heads

Love claims he owns the jebus head

All I can say is you don't own most of this stuff, don't feel like pointing it out, what I can say you do most likely own is:

TimothyShellington, unknownhead, WUVorRX6, tyler112robot, vitiekhead, PLN. And I think some of the jusmi heads are free, if they are not free you most likely own them too

And I own the robot heads by jusmi, would appreciate if you deleted the flats so there's no confusion.
Apparently some dude named DDDyyy owns that clockwork8 head on the top right, even though I can't find proof of him buying it. That's what staff claim though
Last edited by McFarbo; Aug 16, 2018 at 01:36 PM.
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
I'll see if where he bought it from because I think I bought it from shmevin or someone a few years ago, if anyone has knowledge please let me know.

I have never owned any of those heads.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i already posted that jebus head in this thread cuz i was the owner at one point and i don't have any thread or PM selling the head
Originally Posted by Love View Post
i already posted that jebus head in this thread cuz i was the owner at one point and i don't have any thread or PM selling the head

idk maybe u shouldnt claim to own art ur not sure u own