Toribash
Original Post
Where do these accounts go?
Like seriously, whenever i refresh the page of forums, i see a new account every time. I'm just wondering where do they go? let's say they are created by BoS players but they need to be offline sometimes....
or is it just people find toribash, create an account, get defeated in a lobby, quit toribash and never see it again... this is insane how 5 million people quit toribash like this..

And it's like 1k-2k accounts created per day... it's like totally insane seeing so much people rage quiting toribash :/
Last edited by Jaker250; Mar 8, 2017 at 10:39 PM.
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
they usually quit because of the learning curve, tutorial isnt even close to decent.
maybe later
It's the same with pretty much any game you can think of, only a very small fraction of people will stay and hang around for longer than few hours before dropping a game.

It is free on Steam which is probably main reason so many people still discover it every day, however, most of them drop it pretty quickly.
it's insane to see 500 people seeing toribash everyday on steam.. even i've never seen toribash on steam and it was never suggested to me.. i found it on alternate site
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
a decent amount are probably alts too

but yeah, it's mostly people picking up and leaving the game. it's a normal thing for free games, but i'd say that there's less people sticking to the game than there is for other games.
toribash more or less has the attention it needs, but does not have the retention it needs