Ranking
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Looking at this 3 weeks late, but damn 2800 hours of maplestory. I've been addicted to that game for about 4 years. What level are you?

Not sure about my level. Maybe 205-210 level with almost max damage range. Whatever I quit game because it getting boring for me (Many times). I've been played it more than 10 years.

Well, Path of Exile is pretty fun to play. It similar to Diablo game but it let you create own your custom skill build. Also It's free to play too.

Picture for fun.

Last edited by Chris; Apr 25, 2016 at 11:28 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
@LK, Nerti Could have sworn I invited both of you but I guess not, so there you go.

I hadn't gotten on so I didn't know if I had gotten invited. But yeah I'm in the group now.

So, I was looking into getting Eve Online. Any of you played it/heard of it before?
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by Nerti View Post
I hadn't gotten on so I didn't know if I had gotten invited. But yeah I'm in the group now.

So, I was looking into getting Eve Online. Any of you played it/heard of it before?

I tried a free trial it because exploration, sandboxes and spaceships are all things I like, but it didn't feel terribly alive to me. You have a really extensive character customisation sequence but you get ingame and all that seems to amount to is the portrait of your character's face to use as an avatar. It was a little too big and a little too open for me. tbh, I found it a bit overwhelming. It really felt like I would have to dedicate myself to it if I was to get properly immersed. Also my macbook air really couldn't handle it. But, there are free trials for a reason, go try it.
Good morning sweet princess
You should totally invite me because I totally play loads of games
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I don't toribash hardly at all anymore but my steam username is Zubrowka (with grand Budapest hotel avi) if any of you would care to add me. I'm on plenty, mostly playing rocket league or civ 5 anymore.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
You should totally invite me because I totally play loads of games

I agree with tuna
What are your ranks in csgo?

Also, I was wondering if anyone ever tried Brawlhalla. Some of my friends are saying it's great, but what do you guys think?
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
What are your ranks in csgo?

Also, I was wondering if anyone ever tried Brawlhalla. Some of my friends are saying it's great, but what do you guys think?

me and a couple of buds are playing brawlhalla, it's pretty fun.
I'm mg1 in csgo as of right now, what about you?
Modo Bestia
I use to be gn2 until I stopped playing...I know I'm bad

I love brawlhalla but I only play with friends so I don't have that much experience
I was supreme, got unranked cuz I havent played in months and now I got ranked into gnm ...
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again