Toribash
Original Post
[REQ] Action Fight
Is it possible make script so in that you can walk in arrows and hit in Maybe z,x,c,v,b,n,m. Every button makes different attack. And there would be own scripts for katana or twinsword. And then camera would be in 3rd person.
That would be very cool script I say.
~Verihyypp
My Market
Cheap items for beginners
that doesnt make sence.
toribash is made for not being a game such like that.
there r millions of games like this.
buy one you dont need to play tb if you dont like it
Check out my Youtube!
Originally Posted by olik7891 View Post
that doesnt make sence.
toribash is made for not being a game such like that.
there r millions of games like this.
buy one you dont need to play tb if you dont like it

A script won't kill.
but it would'nt make sence.
toribash isn't created to be like every other game.
sure a script would be funny but...
i dont think sby would make a script for this
Check out my Youtube!
There's a script that will let you punch and kick and it's kind of entertaining for like 10 mins
Dafe's Pummel Script
To stand though, to perform martial arts, that's not happening anytime soon.. the reason they get away with it in games like Dead or Alive, Soul Caliber etc. is because the martial arts are pre-rendered.. if you tried doing that in toribash, you would first need a script that would have the player ALWAYS CATCH HIS BALANCE, and stand back up after every attack.. (think about this for a second: in most fighting games do you have to catch your balance?) it's quite possible to perform in Toribash if you have patience and you know the controls of the game, but to create algorithms for a script you would require some serious knowledge of physics.. not to mention knowledge of real martial arts.
/set gr 0 0 -30