ES Recruitment Drive
haha no I have the whole series planned, out there's still some ways to go till the end of season 1
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
ok i will make it like i die and if its still a thing when i come back i will make it like i wasnt
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Ima re do my boss fight. Its way too short and i want it to be longer
-----
I might continue. at the moment, here is the replay (opt grip 0)
Attached Files
Legendexpe Golem re make.rpl (502.1 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Vertex; Jul 15, 2017 at 08:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Mata, i've sent something to you in discord, plz read it, i also have to do a little correction, but i'll tell u later
Attached Files
Victor- My mind is old.rpl (1.12 MB, 12 views)
Victor- The warriors land.rpl (630.0 KB, 9 views)
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Guys, I'm here to let you know, I asked matarika for another week, since I was unable to work on my replays this week, I apologize to all the participants for delaying the project. I'll make my replays as fast as I can.
Cheers
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Replays
Literally using my phone for this because my laptop is acting up. So if these replays don't open up you know why. Also I had to rush the boss fight because of this issue as well.
Update: I guess ill continue the boss fight since haku will be submitting his replays in a week.
Attached Files
First replay.rpl (1.47 MB, 9 views)
Second replay.rpl (736.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Slaycon; Jul 16, 2017 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Update
yes production will start next sunday to allow Haku to finish his replays, as he is very important to this episode. thats july 23, use this time to either just wait or edit replays if you wish.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
sorry, I have been busy dealing with life, I'll see if I can make a replay today...
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
oh lol matarika i have great news
it turns out that my family discuissed and i will go on vecations for like 2-3 weeks
so i wont be gone for 2-3 weeks
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO