Belt:Brown
Skilled mods:I'M UKE
Previous Clans:
Reason u want to join:I wanna join because i don't move
Why pick Recoil over any other clan:Because i like noobs
Why we should pick YOU to join: Because i can't move

That's joke ofc Xd
Originally Posted by brodrew View Post
sorry again for double posting ( i do it a lot i guess) but does that mean i can post on Recoil topics for now, or not until i am officially on? (Not saying that i am positive you guys are going to let me join ;)

Any1 can post anywhere and ...
Diax: plz test him
"Cheese ~ Milks giant leap toward immortality"
Diax did test me and he said maybe. He also said he would tell me in a week or something if i am in or not...
yep.. 1 week.. cuz i have to see u in-game.. and dude u gotta make more moves.. having 1 move is stooped cuz once sumone gets a counter attack u wont be able to have a backup move..
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
i'll be in game all week and i hope to see you too. I am working on a few moves in singleplayer and have tested out 1 or 2 so next time i might be able to beat you......

P.S. Tristar said that i can put the tag on for now but i don't know how, i know you do it at login...
is it like this? username: [ReCoil] brodrew
password: ************
Last edited by brodrew; Jul 30, 2008 at 04:43 PM.
When? i didn't mean i wanted to JOIN them i meant i was going to that SERVER, the freelance server, to go play there! Sorry if you thought i meant the clan.

P.S. uhhh can you not swear at me?

Oh and by the way Diax! I made up 2 new moves and got streak 8 against 2nd-8th dan fighters on freelance server!
Last edited by brodrew; Jul 30, 2008 at 06:28 PM.
lol.. i remember when kai tiger litterly begged me to join freelance xD

nice brod, ill be watching u... maybe u wont see me..
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
Creepy..

(not to sound impatencent and all) but how long till you decide if i am in or not? I wanna train and help you guys fight!
Last edited by brodrew; Jul 31, 2008 at 03:21 PM.
Previous member of Recoil and Animal Instinct!
You get nicer everytime you hit this button!