free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by pushka View Post
The departed
10/10

fantastic film, and acting, but i would recommend watching the original film from which it was adapted from, Infernal Affairs (2002), same story, but
presented differently, and the characters felt more developed.. would recommend
it over The Departed if not for how much i liked Leo's and Jack's performances, but still worth a watch... though you should watch it a couple weeks from now when The Departed isn't so fresh in your mind
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
fantastic film, and acting, but i would recommend watching the original film from which it was adapted from, Infernal Affairs (2002), same story, but
presented differently, and the characters felt more developed.. would recommend
it over The Departed if not for how much i liked Leo's and Jack's performances, but still worth a watch... though you should watch it a couple weeks from now when The Departed isn't so fresh in your mind

Gonna watch that film next :)
25th anniversary of Terminator 2: Judgement Day so James Cameron supervised it getting turned into 3D and represented in Theatres in Montreal (and I'm guessing other places as well). Watched it yesterday night and damn that's a good film. 3D was really nice as well seeing as it came from the guy who basically invented the shit.
Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017)

The first one was better... looks like in this one they got a much much higher budget and
didn't know what to spend it on, so they just spent it on A-list stars and CG.. and then
based the film around it

It (2017)

I liked it more than i thought i would.. i usually don't like horror films because they're shitty
and all jumpscares, and though this one was very jumpscare centric, it had decent characters
and character development, which i'm a sucker for
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
watched twelve monkeys (the old movie)
pretty interesting story, was a lot of fun to watch
8/10
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Misery and Cape Fear in one night, both were sweet but I preferred Misery.
Just watched Citizen Kane (1941) in my film studies class. Supposed to be one of the greatest movies ever made. I enjoyed it but it was it a bit boring at some points. I would deffinitly recommend anyone to watch it if you haven't already, you can really see how it has influenced movies today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!