Ranking
Original Post
[Gamer's Inc.] - Information Desk

This is Gamer's Incorporated. An organization for the expeditiously growing world of gaming. We unite the very people who love gaming. If you love gaming, and feel crazy for technology, this is your place to be. Join us today, just post here, and be a part of the largest gaming organization.

News:

Purpose: An organization devoted to gathering gamers in the expeditiously growing world of gaming. We are also involved in teaching and playing computer, video and online games, where specifications and recommendations of Personal Computers or Gaming consoles may be discussed.

Last edited by list; Jun 18, 2014 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Appeali-fied.

General Rules
-Don't post any torrent or direct downloads links for any game download; take it to IRC.
-No spamming, flamming or what so ever.
-Every gamer must show their effort in order to make a thread, no plagiarism.

Tag Rules
Use the most appropriate tag you think is most relevant for your thread.

• [PC] - For games you play or best enjoy in your personal computer or laptop.
  • [Online] - For games that you play online, MMORPG, FPS etc...
  • [Console] - For games you play or best enjoy on your Playstation, Xbox, Wii, gamebuoy etc.
  • [Andr] - For games you play on your android device.
  • [iOS] - For games your play or best enjoy on your iPad, iPod or iPhone. (Apple branded devices.)
  • [Guide] - For a tutorial on a game.

Tags are important to keep the board well-organized and sorted. It's also a useful tool to save time and enjoy more.
Last edited by list; Jun 18, 2014 at 09:11 AM.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot

Kyure

threedog2
TheAnimal
Raiken
Hlmaster
Trocher3
Virtue
Tonakai
Colossus
Haybale

box
duck
Vitta
BenDover
Erth
drandlymat
Velair
Holo
JtanK
RAWWRH
ManlyPotato
Butler153
imapirate
Shin-Ryuu
dengue
Grohenbird
theultimatum
Ceati0n
Azure
Mahulk17-0
Electro
mwah
Inka
NiEkSaS
HolyButler
Twilight
Lazors
Abyss
Charm1
Chris
Moonshake
Analwache
Oracle
Clayspade
Kufa
Wik
DarkDranz

Trick
Snook

50 in Total.

Blacklisted:

Blacklisted users will be reported instantaneously on posting on the board. Furthermore they are not allowed to be present on any f our tourneys/betting servers.
-----

Gamer's Info

The spoiler below carries information of each individual of the organization, past or present, i.e. gaming consoles, current games, past games, pc specs and so on. For updates on your specific information, please do not hesitate to send me a private message.

Gamers' Info

Last edited by Raiken; Sep 22, 2015 at 06:20 PM. Reason: New members update.