Ranking
Ah, good point.

I just want Berzerk in the org, not my alt. Maybe I should've pointed that out, sorry for the inconvenience.
T Y N N
N O H O M O W E S M O K I N P E N I S E S
Originally Posted by shinitai View Post
Ay, this is pretty cool. Working on being able to actually fight well, might join this later.
toribash is typo'd in the title, by the way

shh, i will fix that. thank you though, good luck on getting good c:
Originally Posted by Tynn View Post
Heyo, I'm Tynn/Berzerk. I'm 15 years old, and I should point out why I would like to join this org. I feel like [CT] could definitely bring a more competitive feel to the game. Not just that but attract new members into wanting to become better to join this org. I would love to be apart of the org and contribute to it.

The mods I'm most strong in are Aikidobigdojo.tbm, boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm, lenshu3ng.tbm, rk-mma.tbm, judo.tbm, judofrac.tbm and wushu.tbm

I'm a dueler, novice replaymaker, and a sparrer.

If you're currently reading this right now, This is the only replay I have, I'll be sure to add more replays.

edit: i only want berzerk in the org.

accepted, i have also seen you in-game
Originally Posted by Space View Post
If you say this is your alt/bank why are you applying and posting around on it then?

I will once I feel I am good enough to post them.

I am ok with being un-ranked for the moment.

Why not? Does it really make a difference on what account I use to really apply for?

-
Originally Posted by Space View Post
I feel a competitive org with a lot of alts in it looks bad.

Plus as an alt user, there will be a time where you feel that you want to return to your main which means we have to switch your name in the ranking and possible get confused.

i agree with this. i will not add many alts. i am adding bezerk just 'cause i know his main is clean and he is good but no detachers or cj kind of alts.
Ah, good point.

I just want Berzerk in the org, not my alt. Maybe I should've pointed that out, sorry for the inconvenience.

you did point it out don't worry. but it will be nice to see you post around on your main! added though.
blue
pink
Aye thanks Berzerk, now just post with this.

Looks a lot better on our end to be honest. Welcome by the way.
Woop! This is a pleasamt start. Our first tourney will be sometime before christmas and will be a 100k prize for 1st.
blue
pink
Kradel is a genius in spelling, also welcome you worthless trash guys, hope you enjoy your stay here
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
This is pretty cool.

I'm interested, and I hope most of you know who I am. I wouldnt consider myself good at this game, but I'm trying to get better. The only replays I have are mainly from tk, as it is my favorite mod xd.
Attached Files
asda.rpl (87.8 KB, 3 views)
w2waf.rpl (91.1 KB, 3 views)
wdawwarawe.rpl (81.7 KB, 3 views)
awdadw.rpl (79.7 KB, 3 views)

(im)