Ranking
The difference, is that Diamond can with out it. If he doesn't lift or shovel he can still win on top of that he is great in the other competitive mods..

Xa0o depends on these moves to win. According to stone, if he doesn't shovel he loses.
Last edited by Parasite; Nov 14, 2016 at 05:52 PM.
Sorry for my inactiveness, currently doing an assignment. And as for xao0, I won't judge him until I see him play.

@Venoninho0, shhhhh, fixed.
blue
pink
Just noticed that Berzerk is neandrathal and posted on an alt to be annoying.

I vote remove him from the org if the childish acts continue.
Because, this is the second alt you are posting with just to spam up the thread.

Same on the elite thread...Quite annoying. Especially when there is no reason to be doing this.
I won't remove Berzerk. A decision was made to let him into the org and he hasn't been an issue for us. I understand he uses alts but he didn't say anything childish at all (depends on how you read his post i suppose). If you are planning on applying, trying to get members removed won't help you.
blue
pink
Just a suggestion: if you keep putting everyone to the Challenger rank, re-define the ranks so there would be more diversity in each rank or just remove competitor rank in general.