Toribash
Original Post
Account cleanup
Hello there, fellow toribashians.

I am going to perform a mass account cleanup today at 00:00 GMT+0.
This means that you might lose your account if you were not active enough with it.

The accounts that are going to be deleted are the ones that have been used less often than once a week.

I suggest you start clearing out your accounts right now, because with the cleanup, every item that is on that account will disappear.

Cheers,
SlipAnc

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
Does this mean I'm gonna lose my blackbelt alt ?

If you haven't logged in on it in a week, it will be deleted.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
Does this mean I'm gonna lose my blackbelt alt ?

Well im sure this is a april fools joke, like why else would they be doing it exactly now?
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Originally Posted by memo3322 View Post
Well im sure this is a april fools joke, like why else would they be doing it exactly now?

Well, you're probably right.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by memo3322 View Post

I hope so because i have a lot of things in my alt.
check this thread out :D
i am the man with the power
Yep, I did however transfer the tc from my clanbank and the items from my friend's account just incase they are doing this for real. Don't want to seem like a total idiot for thinking it was fake if its real. (Although i was unaware that it was april fools day when i did that)
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Nice joke.

If this were to happen, you'd be destroying some famous accounts such as Dafe, Patrick, Nokturnal, Deerslayer.

So many people would rage if this happened.

Nice try though. I almost called my friend up and told him to log on to his account before you deleted his 10th dan.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
I love this idea,its like me getting the name change I've always wanted but for free ,I don't mind starting from white belt though.:3
feel free to start with Exie, wont have time for toribash D;

But since this account is active it probably wont.
i do not think they will do it because there are people who clicked the "save login information" option.So in the loggin history it doesn't update because they are already logged in. or maybe thats just me O.o
check this thread out :D
i am the man with the power