ES Recruitment Drive
I have no idea what I have just done but I like it. Thanks for your help by the way.
Can u edit this or something to make it land and explain what I need to change?

__________________________________________________ _______________

LANDED IT
Attached Files
0 iKiller run into a flip.rpl (41.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by iKiller69; Aug 9, 2016 at 11:34 PM.
The flip kinda looked like a running flash kick, looked pretty nice, but just try not to be so stiff, be a little loose to make it realistic looking, but man i see improvement from when u first started
OCEAN MAN
I really want to get to do a bullet flip too. I think it would work nicely to jump over uke.

But here's a single backflip.
Attached Files
yah your getting better but once u start to master those tricks u look a bit stiff so every space after the launch u should relax and only use the joints u need instead of just keeping all of ur joints the same it makes the rpl a lot more fluid.
Chack Me Out I make RPLS.
Nice, still a little stiff but better, try relaxing ur elbows a bit to make the movements look more realistic, and try not to make your tori look like a robot if u no what i mean
OCEAN MAN
I'm gonna keep going through with your tips until I get perfect.
-----
Okay, I got a combo for you.
Not really a string but I thought it was good none the less.
Attached Files
Last edited by iKiller69; Aug 10, 2016 at 04:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Overall nice rpl still needs a bit more fluidity but that can always be fixed by more practicing. Work on chaining your tricks together instead of just transferring without anything in between.
Your are getting a lot better though keep it up.
I don't really know what would be good for transferring into a run though. And what trick should I learn now that I'm good at backflips?
Next learn a flash kick a flash kick is where you go into a backflip but only land with one leg. So its pretty simple.