Toribash
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
He remembers that one time he draink his mother's pussy juice with a straw.
-----
I'll draw something later if I remember to do it.

lol, liaxo, my man
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
He remembers that one time he draink his mother's pussy juice with a straw.
-----
I'll draw something later if I remember to do it.
-----
Oh we have to make something together, how you suppose we'll do it?

OK you'll buy me a new laptop after I throw up on this on.
I didn't know you draw. You can draw half a new symbol for parrot and Mocro draws the other half of the symbol and you combine the two halves together and we have a new symbol
The clan together though, has to come up with the drawing.

I think it would look pretty legit if we did a Parrot, for obvious reasons but with Liaxo's tribe stylish art if he can do that and then a more "modern" and realistic art put together, however i'm not sure how that would exactly work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
You can both come up with a new symbol alone. But it wont be the official symbol unless the leaders accept that. So you guys just try to do a new symbol it would be really nice.
close to impossible to properly make it together as at least I have 0 skill in any digital drawingthing, and calling me a good drawer in any way is quite the overstatement. I'll make something either way, though. Personally, I think we all should.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Actually, i believe really only one person can do the drawing anyways.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Well, it seems your the best so. Have fun
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
I can't draw things out of nothing though, my proportion is off when I try to do that.
I am only really good at drawing when it comes to having a reference picture.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
something something, my dick as a reference, something something

Excuse the following wall of quite-relevant text.

On a more serious [insert English word I have forgotten]: I actually "know" a parrot, and we could base a new logo and create a monster on him.

As it is 1:47 am and I just came back from the gym and am full of endorphins and can't sleep yet, I will tell you all the (completely true (not even joking)) story about Kaĩ (also known as Kana).

First of, in the Amazon rainforest, there are many types of parrots, but the one that is mostly red (with some blue, green and yellow) is called either kaĩ or kana. Withing the people there are disagreements on which of the red parrot types is kaĩ and which is kana, so depending on who you ask, the parrot in question is one of the two. No one knows how old it is or if kaĩ (I'll call the parrot kaĩ since I think thats what my uncle called it) is a male or a female parrot, but he is such a dick that he is probably a guy. He doesn't really have a name, but everyone just calls him what in English means "parrot", still I'll call him kaĩ.

Some years ago (7 - 8 years ago) kaĩ came out of the forest and landed in a tree inside my uncles village. Since that day, he has remained in the village at least 20 hours each day. He is a weird parrot. The first 4 years he was in the village he was a super dick. He would bite if anyone came close, and many children were bit. He was screaming a lot, and often saying/shrieking "ARARAAA!", which means "parrooot!" in Portuguese (not sure why they spoke Portuguese with the parrot instead of Hãtxa Kuĩ, but they did...)

To explain what happened next, I need to explain a part of the culture. Within the pepole there are limited amounts of names (around 50 - 80 of each gender that is still remembered). The first born son will always have the name of his father's father, and the first born daughter will always have the name of her mother's mother. Two people that share names (regardless if they are family) are 'honor bound' to defend eachother. For example, in the people my name is Shane (not pronounced at all like the English name). If anyone hurts another Shane, it's my duty to avenge him and beat them up. If anyone talks bad about another Shane, I have to defend his actions (almost) regardless of what he has done. An other relevant thing is that even if an animal is a total douche, no one is gonna drive it out of the village. I know of some other villages where wild Boa constrictors live, and Tapirs as well. The animals are persons just as much as humans, and humans can be dicks too without being thrown out of the village.

What happened those 4 years ago is that kaĩ bit a little girl and properly cut her up. She was bleeding and crying and the like. Her grandmother (her mother's mother) had been there when it happened, and felt it had been her responsibility to not let her granddaughter whom she shared named with get hurt. She hadn't been able to defend her, but she could still avenge her, so she took a machete and hit kaĩ as hard as she could with the flat side of the blade.

Translated to English, my uncle said that kaĩ died. He laid on the ground knocked the fucked out and not moving or visibly breathing for two hours. Suddently he woke up, but way different from what he used to be. Now he doesn't talk and rarely bites (he does if you fuck with him, but I'm the only one that does that). There are chickens and ducks in the village and they are all afraid of him, and he is like the king bird of the village. What is most interresting/messed up, is that kaĩ doesn't really like to fly anymore. Don't get me wrong, he can fly and does when he is crossing the river or something like that, but he preffers to climb with his beak and feet up the trees and corners of houses when he can. He is fed potato, banana, fish, meat (including bird meat :/ ) by the villagers, but is still kind of a dick. He has bit me a couple of times, but my reflexes are faster than his so I often play with him, though I'm unsure if he sees it as a game.

We could make a drawing and story (based on the real one) with him being a Zombie parrot. He was a dick, got punched so hard he became a mute, autistic bird, wich is basically what a zombie is.

Here you can have my pictures of him (BEWARE PICTURES ARE HUGE):

Me and kaĩ playing "are you fast enough to bite me?"

By some shoes

Close up

Closing eyes

Climbing

Being a parrot

[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn