Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Newcomer to CS:GO here, I just got it a few days ago. I haven't really been doing good, if I may be honest, it's the hardest game I've played so far. Does practicing with easy/medium bots actually help or would I be wasting my time?
Go to expert bot.
Do not hold the fire button, try to get something like "click click click". It'll be more accurate.
Or you could learn to compensate the recoil
http://twowordbird.com/articles/csgo-recoil-mechanics/
I am Trocher.
Originally Posted by ClariS View Post
Go to expert bot.
Do not hold the fire button, try to get something like "click click click". It'll be more accurate.
Or you could learn to compensate the recoil
http://twowordbird.com/articles/csgo-recoil-mechanics/

Thanks! I'll check that out. I tend to forget to crouch a lot. It might be because I got over 2000 hours on tf2 and that's an EZ mode game compared to csgo where things like crouching isn't that necessary.
i'm alway silver 4-elite

then i get derank because of losing or maybe because there bitches in my team and i friendly fire huehue.

btw i dont crouch myself. in my mind just stop moving help alot.
no u

I play alone most of the times, most of my friends are in silver. I tried to play with them but that's just a waste of time, they need to git gut.
retired
Imma silver elite master (sad face) and if any of the other silvers want to play with me, I can get a couple friends to play with me for some EZ games. Do note that I am on my laptop and that is really bad for playing anything, but I do decent on maps I know by heart like Office, or Nuke.

Just add me and tell me when you want to play and I'll see what I can do.
from what i've experienced in the roughly 90 comp games i've played, losing in total a 1/3 of them, that playing with a team that has a lower elo than you will never raise your rank
if it does, it will take too many games to be worth the effort
what i do think works is solo-queing and then getting good
you will start to play with higher level people and games will actually become fun, and difficult
as a silver elite master i get called a super smurf and other things (hacker, aimbotter ect) and the game isn't fun because i ruined this account and to get back to gold will take 5ever
my alt however is in gn1 and i play with aks and gn4s, the game playing on that account is entirely more fun

all of my examples are in solo que
team queing is shit and i only do it for fun on my main

-------

also to anyone who wants to actually get good at the game (aim, reaction time, game awareness)
go into an offline game and put all the bots on one side, then buy an AK
every time you turn a corner just try to one click em
Last edited by hobo; Aug 24, 2014 at 02:58 AM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
from what i've experienced in the roughly 90 comp games i've played, losing in total a 1/3 of them, that playing with a team that has a lower elo than you will never raise your rank
if it does, it will take too many games to be worth the effort
what i do think works is solo-queing and then getting good
you will start to play with higher level people and games will actually become fun, and difficult
as a silver elite master i get called a super smurf and other things (hacker, aimbotter ect) and the game isn't fun because i ruined this account and to get back to gold will take 5ever
my alt however is in gn1 and i play with aks and gn4s, the game playing on that account is entirely more fun

all of my examples are in solo que
team queing is shit and i only do it for fun on my main

I team queue with Gn3 and MG2s, I don't really care about my rank though, I just like to be in the nova. I gave up after I lost my Gn4