ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
ToriModel 4 Mudbox and Why Artists Hide It
I've been scouring forums and other online sources for a (working and recent) 3D toribash model for mudbox.

It never shows up and it appears to me that those who are in possession of said resources are not willing to give guidance or even links to said model. why is this? tell me plz.

Obviously, I understand set creation is a decent source of income, both in TC and USD for these artists, with mapping being a common obstacle that many cannot or do not have time to overcome.

Like, this is totally crap though, because I am aware that a recent and working model does, in fact, exist.

Le Proofe

^^^
yyyep. While I watch -snip- make a set, I ask for the model . . .

on quote:
"even if you will get a model - it will not help u draw well if u r beginner"

uhhhh . . . K. Now someone gimme dem models b4 i piss on yo couch boii

seriously tho. someone hook a brother up and stop giving me shitty broken links and downloads from 10 years ago . . .

. . . p.s. this ain't just for me tho. the entire f*cking toribash art community be asking for this model. do the world a favor and pass the link so that we can stop copy and paste crap and pour in some quality meme sets boi.

p.p.s no shit i know how to map and make art w/o no mudbox stuff. BUT IT AIN'T ABOUT DAT MANG!!! it also ain't about morality. izza bout convenience and all of the shit art I have to see everyday because the most unimaginative walnut suckers have access to the best resources.

p.p.p.s ye ik the formatting and spelling for dis thread is absolute cancer. if it makes u pissed or triggered, GOOD. that is wut i want.

and don't gimme none of dem shit forum links either aight? i was 'top o dat shit way before this post.

dengue is cool no joke but couldn't help cuz artists are walnut suckers

p.p.p.p.s yes i tried wut this dude recommended and it no work. gimme a link boi.
Last edited by Yuma; Nov 6, 2017 at 11:47 PM.
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.
As unbelievable as it may sound, we don't have any secret resources for user-made content. If the link or content we had around is broken, then it's broken. End of story.

What exactly was wrong with the file we provided you about a month ago? You never replied if the thing worked or not. Is it completely broken? Or just partially? Someone may be able to fix it if it's the latter.
Last edited by Slau; Nov 6, 2017 at 11:12 PM.
Originally Posted by Slau View Post
As unbelievable as it may sound, we don't have any secret resources for user-made content. If the link or content we had around is broken, then it's broken. End of story.

What exactly was wrong with the file we provided you about a month ago? You never replied if the thing worked or not. Is it completely broken? Or just partially? Someone may be able to fix it if it's the latter.

exactly what I thought you would say. I literally posted a screenshot of me watching an artist use a current and working 3D Mudbox Toribash Model to make a set.

If you don't have the link, you aren't much help here. :L

(I also literally stated that any files or links posted before THIS EXACT MINUTE is trash. aka, doesn't work. aka, doesn't work at all.)
Last edited by Yuma; Nov 6, 2017 at 11:17 PM.
Well yeah obviously we can't help if we don't know what the problem is with the files we provided you. Maybe the artist fixed the model himself? Maybe he's using an older version of mudbox? Your best bet is perhaps asking him again (politely). ;)

Good luck.
the artist fixed it himself? no

using older version of mudbox? i mean. if 2018 is old, sure.

ask ya boi politely? hell yah i did. he pretend it doesn;t existtttt.

welp. seems yboi slau is one of those seeecret brohams who are going to avoid the question at hand. TAKE HEED MY GOOD HEARTED FOLKS! I SHALL PREVAIL!!!
Last edited by Yuma; Nov 6, 2017 at 11:27 PM.
Yuma, I am sorry my files didnt help you.
I said in the pm for you to set the texture materials in mudbox with the specific
file names in toribash.

I was about to make the mudbox file, but ended up not finding my complete program installer and I dont wish to install the trial, and I dont have time.

I think the way mudbox works may be hard for you to understand at first,
I still bet someone can do it and share together with my rig.

An alternative is Blender, it has texture support and works with my files,
I just can say that you need to learn the tools by yourself, google it,
even I google on zbrush, maya, blender, mudbox, etc.
You need to study to get the hang of it.

I bet you can do with youtube videos
bruh you don't have to explain anything. you tried, which is more than I can say about anyone else.

as for blender, i've been having problems with files on that too, but I feel I am making some progress.

This thread is still relevant tho cuz I am looking for mudbox specifically.
downloaded mudbox and made it in one import.
ask me if you want

Last edited by dengue; Nov 7, 2017 at 02:46 AM.
HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE TODAY. SET ARTISTS FROM AROUND TORIBASH GATHER!!!