ES Recruitment Drive
Hi Greed..

I need to say that it wasn't my favourite. Your overall movement potential is great, but i think you're doing it soo random sometimes there. Its cool to see you're being creative (as the usual) but you exagerated this time, sorry. Anyway i am sure you're greater than that.

----

I also forgot to mention that all the movements were well executed anyway. Good job with that.
Last edited by Arakata; Oct 19, 2016 at 01:40 PM.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Kirinoi#sucks
Originally Posted by Greed View Post

damn greed that was perfect for me meh but stop kicking the ground man
but looks cool anyway i hope to see more from you cuz this replay made me
go WOW
cool replay man and good luck in next replays
<3
really nice replay greedo :]
a little bit of ghosting here and there because you contracted your glutes too much but thats barely noticeable
Pidda's spirit animal
It's been a little more than a year.... I've been inactive for 5 months not touching Toribash but here I am again! Here's a tricking replay i did as my second replay back.
Attached Files
Hero.rpl (686.2 KB, 36 views)
Last edited by Greed; Dec 12, 2017 at 08:09 AM.
S I L I C O N E F E E T
shit, i remember making that first half collab with you fuckin forever ago. I love every bit of the replay beginning to end m8. You're still a god with a unique style. keep it up.
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
Man, although I've been tricking to pick apart your style since we've met, I still can't find anything. Your flow works for everything, and you have one hell of a unique style.

I noticed a couple places where it felt like you struggled with gaining your balence, but with you flowing into something new every second I barely noticed it. I love the b-boy style you incorporated into the replay early on!

As always, great replay glad to have you posting
damn my dude, back at it again with some fucking amazing tricking. i noticed some shit this time around though. 1392 - that switch of movement looked off. the way you suddenly switched your momentum was sudden and jarring. it looked clean, just unrealistic.
1378 - your step and twist looked a little awkward. nothing bad, just awkward. you seemed unbalanced.

1332 - you stomped your foot, you know better ;-;

1398 - 1303 - very stop and start. try to keep your hands moving to hide your momentum shifts or something. you'll figure it out as you always do

1240- that kicked right leg almost looks like it had no effect on your movement. nothing bad, just an observation.

1165 - that planted left hand look like a save, rather than a planned attempt to breakdance... i wonder :P

1030 - your legs are fully extended, you know better! you're too far forward and you look very off balance. you keep your momentum going fantastically though, i really can't pick apart this thing. honestly, this part was the biggest thing that caught my eye. only true flaw i see with this replay is right here.

855 - you pause a millisecond too long, before closing up. nothing bad, and barely noticeable.

your pose was subpar. you fall over and i can clearly see you weren't balanced. if you fixed that then i will die a happy man.

To sum it up, I noticed areas where you stomped your foot, instead of just placing it down roughly. your balance was a little off at parts and it looks like you were about to fall over at times. some of your moves almost looked like saves to stop you from fucking up ( fix that!) and finish the damn thing with a respectable pose >:[

Now for the good parts!