Toribash
Originally Posted by Gymbash View Post
Hmmm.. Well I just saw this anime that I havent ever seen before called Cashern Sins.
It's really interesting (:
I'm going to be watching this more often.
Has anyone else here heard of it/seen it?

Adult swim....doesn't look to interesting, then again, I had my back turned from my tv and playing ME3

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
My top 3 favourite anime
1.Hunter x hunter 2011
2.One piece
3.Naruto shippuden
someone didnt like your sig
I like

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and I don't know if DragonBall Z is a anime but if it is..that's my favorite.
List :

Hunter x Hunter (1999) and (2011)
Nurarihyon no mago
Katekyo hitman reborn
and Code Geass
Originally Posted by zomfier View Post
I like

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and I don't know if DragonBall Z is a anime but if it is..that's my favorite.

Dragonball z is a Anime..........Can't you tell??LOL.Jk
This world is cold and cannot be changed.Only one man can change it and that is me!
Well, I'd go with Soul Eater, Neon Genesis Evangelion and Great Teacher Onizuka.

I used to like Naruto a lot, but then I disliked it a lot. I've stopped watching it when Pain was fighting with a Naruto-Fox, or something - can't really remember.

I also used to watch Bleach - stopped watching it somewhere when Kurakaki(or something) totally owned Aizen, and lost his energy or whatever they had.
meow
Deadman wonderland, Durarara!!, and FLCL
Totally.

Originally Posted by swetaros View Post
I used to like Naruto a lot, but then I disliked it a lot. I've stopped watching it when Pain was fighting with a Naruto-Fox, or something - can't really remember.

Wow. You really missed out if you stopped there. The pain fight with 9tails naruto was probably one of the best fights out there. You also know it's great when the fight lasts 3 episodes.
Last edited by Hacks; Jul 1, 2012 at 08:44 PM.