Toribash
only took you like 3 years you shitstick
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Better late than never.

(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
Posting this here because I can't think of a better place. Just wanted to let you know that on the memberlist, I'm listed as us4g1. Also, I think DelUxed, listed as a member, got a namechange to Universe
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
a little.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
No, It's not and don't do a chit-chat here it's an application thread. Nuff said.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
(Nick)name : 2ruD or just ruD
(edit: I went by the username: Apexxx before but I doubt any of you remember me as that)

Why do you want to join? : rk is one of my favourite mods in TB along side lenshu, ninjutsu and wushu
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : I like that it's a ng mod, I like the dojo, I like that the -20 grav makes for some really interesting comebacks and games in general.

An own rating of your skill (1-10) : at my peak I would say I was a 9 but I haven't played for a bit atm since I haven't got any access to my pc, probably a bit rusty but I'd still say like at least a 7

3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) : since I'm at my mac I don't hav any right now, if it would be necessary for some reason I'd be able to add them later when I get back to my pc
Last edited by 2ruD; Apr 10, 2017 at 09:56 PM. Reason: formating
(Nick)name : Bless or daddy up to you
Why do you want to join? : I'm pretty insane at this mod ngl to you
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : It's like lenshu but lowkey better
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : A solid 9.89
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Sure, why not.

Also show us your replays for formality.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.