Ranking
Original Post
Buiss question
I know, some players get many TC from boosters. I'd like to know, what boosters they buying for more profit?
Please say in this thread, what boosters and i need to buy.
There are several ways too earn TC, yes one of the easiest is to buy a booster and play alot as long its active, you can buy them here:
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop.php?cid=79

alternativley, you can also buy TC without playing, you can do that officially here:
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_depositcredits.php
but there are some players around who are willing to sell you their TC for real money aswell, IIRC for around 15.000 TC for 1$.

another way to make TC, which involves some work is by making art, textures for other people and sell them on the forums.

if you have some starting money you could start with marketing, buying items for a lower price and selling them for more.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
this is entirely up to you on how much money you want to spend. you'll make profit with any booster, to make the most profit you need to cap out every day, means you need to win atleast 100 games a day for a month to get the most out of your booster.

buying the 10k tc booster for 500$ will make you 30.000.000 TC in a month if you cap it out. 10k TC booster is only for a day ~Smag
the 50 tc booster for 5$ will make you 150.000 TC in a month if you cap it out.

if you want to make profit by selling the TC, the time investment is quite big and it may not be worth it due to that.
Last edited by Smaguris; Apr 1, 2017 at 11:33 PM.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
you cannot stack the same kind of booster multiple times, but you can stack different boosters. For example, if you buy 1000 TC a win and 200 a win boosters you will get 1200 a win.