Toribash
Hey guys, first I would like to state that I like this idea for an organisation and the fact that you have everything all neat and sorted. If it's possible I would like to take part in it as an Assistant as I noticed that you have one of a possible two people currently working in that position. I am capable of helping where ever I am needed. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Hey guys, first I would like to state that I like this idea for an organisation and the fact that you have everything all neat and sorted. If it's possible I would like to take part in it as an Assistant as I noticed that you have one of a possible two people currently working in that position. I am capable of helping where ever I am needed. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

i dont think we anymore people just yet.
[SOA] is the sexyest clan alive! so join today. newsbash team!

leader of SOA

Originally Posted by tricerafi View Post
Hello my name is Tricerafi, i would like to be a journalist
i was an interviewer at Torimag org, i'll give you some my interview
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=63
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...5&postcount=65
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=10

Little bit about myself, i am 14 years old boy gonna be 15 years old at 10 August,in real life i was a student council that handle school news.I live in Indonesia,so my GMT is +7
i hope you considered my app

I say yes, you are in.

Originally Posted by Moltov View Post
Hi I'm Moltov and I would like to be an assistant. I am very active and hope I can help.

Cheers

App rejected sorry.

Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post

Okay accepted

Originally Posted by Sexion View Post
i dont think we anymore people just yet.

Sexion I would appreciate it if you could stop speaking for me and NewsBash please could you keep joining IRC until I manage to get hold of you and we can have a conversation. Thanks
Oh. Well damn.

I'm done here, so bye.

Gold.luck.
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries
glad to be accepted
Shot me a PM if you have job for me
i'll search some hot news
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Rhyz: you even said it your self that we dont need anymore members . Remember? So, I dont know what you meant you meant by that.
[SOA] is the sexyest clan alive! so join today. newsbash team!

leader of SOA

No worries bro join IRC. Just want to talk.

Cool tricerafi join IRC quick so I can give you a lecture on the rules.
I might put some effort in...

Hi I'm Moltov and I am 15 years old. I was the founder of torimag and I made both magazines produced by them. I want to be an assistant because I really I really enjoy writing and helping.
My GMT is +10. I hope to be apart of this. Thanks.
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries
Originally Posted by Moltov View Post
I might put some effort in...

Hi I'm Moltov and I am 15 years old. I was the founder of torimag and I made both magazines produced by them. I want to be an assistant because I really I really enjoy writing and helping.
My GMT is +10. I hope to be apart of this. Thanks.

Sorry had your chance and blew it. Its a no.