Ranking
Original Post
DECAP OPENERS
What are your opinions on decap openers?
And what do you consider a decap opener/ the movement of your tori.

I will also leave this here,

Jsnuff mars be like...
I've never once gotten decapped by a decap opener. Dunno if it's just me.
However, I dislike dm aikido and any move that aims to damage the opponent.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I will use holotor's words as my signature, i hope you dont mind.
Killjoys, make some noise!
Honestly, they dont affect me what-so-ever.

Contract neck and you cant be decapped by an opener (lowers chances), only a fracture.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just to tell you, the image he has posted here is not the real one. He posted an image in concon´s TIC tournament where an opener that could be described a decap opener was used in a betting server where decap openers werent allowed, but here he just posted a clap.

Anyways, I am neutral on decap openers. It is mostly not allowed so rigging can be stopped, atleast on the first few turns.
Last edited by duck; Apr 6, 2014 at 11:37 AM.
h
Originally Posted by Gargon555 View Post
Just to tell you, the image he has posted here is not the real one. He posted an image in concon´s TIC tournament where an opener that could be described a decap opener was used in a betting server where decap openers werent allowed, but here he just posted a clap.

Anyways, I am neutral on decap openers. It is mostly not allowed so rigging can be stopped, atleast on the first few turns.

it was the same move why jsnuff cancelled, i just change it to a clap because it is the opener, not the move after the opener, but this is what jsnuff thought of as a DP OPENER. quite funny too