Ranking
Original Post
Will the force feature that will be in Toribash on the Wii be put on the computer?
Hello, this may of been a question that has been asked before, as many players are looking forward to the release of Toribash on the Wii, also, I watched a video which included a joint force on the joints on the Tori, will this feature be implemented into the game?

If this question has been asked before, do not have a go at me, I am simply curious about it.

Thanks,
Kaitokwan
Join the [Essence] of Toribash
As far as I know, no. The supercharged joints are staying in Wii only, along with hair.

At least, that's what I've gathered.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Also in the future, make these kinds of topics in Rapid Threads and not Discussion. Discussion is for discussing - not quick questions.
SkulFuk has said that there will be hair in Toribash 4.0. The boost joints will only be on Wii though.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
That's a shame, it might liven up the gameplay for 4.0. But I'm sure they have their reasons.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.