Ranking
Original Post
The new players
I want to ask a question to the Old-Schoolers (06-08 Members).

How was Toribash and the ToriBash Forums like?

Since I been here, it seems like all the players just spam, dp, and do what ever they like. I feel sorry for you Mods/Admins.
Well everyone was nice to eatch other and It was always fun waiting till the end of the week for the stats on our rank to be updated back when the system was different, also the forums were big bulky and blue.

(I think they were the simple machines forum back then)

And lol alot of people got pissed when they made it so you had to buy the game

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
'08 members aren't Old Schoolers >:|

There wasn't so many features in game, colors and items and other Promo Team stuff, but the community was more epic than anything.
I don't mean that there wasn't spammers, flamers or anything the like, but a lot less than there's now. There used to be around 20 000 members, anyways.
And most of them were Awesome people.

Also, I suppose most of the current members don't just do what they want, they just aren't sure what they are meant to do.
HELL NO lol

we had nox, orc, marine and vampire joints : D

and before that we had rocks, small uke statuettes, burgers, and tamatoes n shit : D
and bank interest... a toribank.. LonelyDucky was always the richest member

[EDIT]

Also irc was leik this 8D

Last edited by tertywerty; Oct 18, 2009 at 07:28 PM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
In my opinion, back in the day was loads better, the community was closer because of the lesser amount of people, even if we didn't get all the customizable items we have now a days. I really wish those days would come back :<
yea it was alot more fun back then. : )

[Evil] is recruiting!

I'm not old school, but I joined in December of 2007 when it became free. This was version 3.0, an I guess i would consider my self the oldest of the newfaegs. The community was very small compared to now-a-days, and everyone seemed a lot nicer and more helpful towards each other back then. Seeing someone wearing Pure was a rare event and you marveled at the shear whiteness of the joints. Seeing someone with demon blew your mind. I remmeber only seeing Kai-Tiger and PlayerID666 with demon back then. There were no private servers, only beginner, semipro, blackbelt, and clan servers. Oh, and grip boubles, hand textures, chest textures, feet textures, motion trails, emote colors, name colors, and flames didn't exist. Also, about 15 colors we have today weren't available back then.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN