Ranking
Original Post
So, I Heard You Like Technology
Well, do i have the website for you,
http://www.bluefaction.net
it is locally owned and operated in Owensboro, Ky. I'm this |--| close to becoming a moderator, i need some cool people to moderate over though, so if you like technology simplified, come on in, remember, join now and one day you'll be a old schooler
What is the goal of this website?
What would be discussed?
And, Why should I join it?
Are there any qualifications?

These questions need to be answered.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
What is the goal of this website? To teach the less intelligent, or be the Student

What would be discussed?
Originally Posted by Brandon Norris
As many of you may have guessed, my name is Brandon Norris. I’m a very easy going person. I’ve recently got a job putting in smart homes and wiring for networks, phones, security, etc. Really like what I’m doing thus far. I have a passion for technology, specifically in the computer field. I have several computers on my network including a domain controller and a LAMP server. I use to stay up late hacking code on my Linux box. That got me started in the “language craze”. I know a few, paticularly: Perl, Ruby, ASP, CSS, and HTML. I’m working on getting a double major in computer networking/programming at OCC. I need to take a few certifications such as the A+, Net+, Security+, Server+, CCNA, MCP, MCSE, and Linux+. I also enjoy playing MMORPG's such as World of Warcraft.

Right now I'm running this site on a virtual server. Probably need to get a dedicated server for my site, but I was lazy and bought a second network card just for virtualization. I'd also like to come up with some of my own templates, just don't have time right now.

that stuff
And, Why should I join it? Because, we have sudoku, http://www.bluefaction.net/sudoku.php

Are there any qualifications?
Be Yourself
Suddenly, I close this thread because we have enough people advertising completely random forums as it is.