Ranking
Where do I dl latest version? :L
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Decided to donate 5 euro.
You deserve it brah, have fun.

This game so far as fun af, hoping for another release soon ;o

EDIT: eeeeeh frock it have 5 more
Last edited by duck; Jan 23, 2016 at 06:06 PM.
h
oh shiiiiieeeeet

Thanks very much man! I think you might actually be the first donator, although i'm gonna have to poke Chartle to confirm that. I'm pretty sure he made that PayPal account. :v
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Where do I dl latest version? :L

There SHOULD be a link on the first post. Alas, all these fancy new things aren't in the public version yet, but it's close enough that it MIGHT happen here in Q1? All depending on how my hands/arms fare, so no guarantees made. I really do want to be done with this thing soon though, it's been in development for waaaaaaaaay too long for such a small game. :I
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
No problem man, as I said, you deserve it.

The game is really fun, been playing it from time to time recently, although I am pretty shite at it.
Last edited by duck; Jan 24, 2016 at 02:28 AM.
h
One thing that has been bugging me recently.
I seem to be losing my save files and then finding them afterward.
I remembered playing a round of minigun with rocket support a while back to test which weapons I liked the best. Then, I made a shortcut and played on that, and all of the sudden I no longer had that save. Didn't really care at the time. Started a new one with weapons switched and played for a while.
But, when I hopped on today, I was playing the save that I had discarded but apparently was still there.
I don't know if this was a glitch or did it save 2 different save files, one for the short cut and one for the actual game.
Edit: I hopped on to the original download to see if there was a change in save files.
It seems likes my old save file has replaced the one I was playing on. So confused right now.
Edit of edit: Now, all my .exe files of your game keep crashing. Whaaaaaaaaaa
Last edited by Qukslice; Jan 30, 2016 at 02:36 AM.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
I AM A SLOW BOI

I HAVE NO IDEA IF THAT'LL BE AN ISSUE NOW

because

v1.0 is real now ladies and gentlemen

The OP has been updated with a new download link! Changelog is far too large to even bother trying to write it down, so it's probably better to just play the game and find out. :v
Wow it's been so long since I first played this in the middle of the night on skype.

Still fucking love it, even more now :>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
AAA THANK

SORRY I FORGOT TO RESPOND

To make up for that, i did a patch thing, which addresses a fair few things that people have and haven't mentioned.

Full change log

Also links to soundtrack have been added to main post. :v