Ranking
Original Post
Ingame item activate/market/buy
I wanted something like ingame activate item system, where u can upload textures, market items and other stuff that you do at market/shop!
yes : it would be a nice feature

no : it would prevent ppl from coming on the forums D:
Blargharghag
im with zgho5t some ppl would probably have a full set and never even have to go to the forums but good idea
PPL I LOVE XEON365 DEZARAI LEWIS862 CHOPPA5 DEAKMANIC OKASAKI123
Originally Posted by zGh05T View Post
yes : it would be a nice feature

no : it would prevent ppl from coming on the forums D:

No it wouldn't.

We still have forum events, clan boards, replay section, the item section(for the people who don't sell in-game), and lots more.

Besides, hampa would have to make it really awesome to make people quit using the shop completely.

Also, you can't transfer TC either, so you need to go to shop. Which you do by going to the website

So there are a lot of ways we still will go on the forums

Supported.
ugly
i'm saying not as much ppl will come to the forums(mostly new players)
but w/e
hence it's a nice feature

supported
Blargharghag
Originally Posted by zGh05T View Post
i'm saying not as much ppl will come to the forums(mostly new players)

New players would most likely come to the forums to see moves and tutorials so a complete in-game Torishop/Market wouldn't really effect them as much. How would they even have tc* to buy any of the items?

I highly doubt this will be added anytime soon (or even at all) but I'll always support it regardless.
Last edited by DaNooB23; Sep 26, 2012 at 07:01 PM. Reason: tc
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
Toribash is already laggy for most people, so I can't imagine how it would be with this added in to it. I think it would be ok with the items, but the textures may not work well with the game for uploading in-game. Plus this won't take people away from the forums at all. There is still replays, clans, this board, chats, irc, and so many more things that will still attract people to the forums. Transferring tc was already mentioned, but what about bounties, other transfers, globaling, boosters, so I think you get my point.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
Yeah, i know all of you hate going thru the hassle of doing this. So thats why i came up with this