Ranking
Originally Posted by SgtBigMac View Post
Hello I am SgtBigMac, I am 13 years young. My favorite mod was judo, but I grown to be addicted to aikido. I love head passing, even if I'm not the greatest at it. I love to teach new players moves and give them tips. I wish I could say that I am on the forum daily, but due to divorced parents and only one of those parents allowing me to play Toribash, I can't nor will I be able to post daily any time soon. I know Aracoon from past clans. I am very easy to get along with, and I am addicted to Toribash all the way around. I love experimenting with new moves and openers to give me an advantage over my opponent. I would say more, but I can't seem to find the right words to put the message that I want to give across.

Even with the setbacks of having divorced parents, I hope you will consider my application and hopefully accept it.

Thank you for your consideration,

SgtBigMac

Wow, very impressive. You've got most yes', but I need to think about it more.
inq.
NAME:Xymo
GMT:+1
SKILLS ( involves vid making art ect ect ect):ingame
INGAME ACTIVITY 10/10:
BELT ( nothing under brown belt):Brown
FORUM ACTIVITY 1/10:
AND ANYTHING ELSE U WOULD LIKE US TO KNOW GOES UNDER HERE: I cant!!! idk how to make a video in forum :/
No thanks.
-----
Originally Posted by SgtBigMac View Post
Hello I am SgtBigMac, I am 13 years young. My favorite mod was judo, but I grown to be addicted to aikido. I love head passing, even if I'm not the greatest at it. I love to teach new players moves and give them tips. I wish I could say that I am on the forum daily, but due to divorced parents and only one of those parents allowing me to play Toribash, I can't nor will I be able to post daily any time soon. I know Aracoon from past clans. I am very easy to get along with, and I am addicted to Toribash all the way around. I love experimenting with new moves and openers to give me an advantage over my opponent. I would say more, but I can't seem to find the right words to put the message that I want to give across.

Even with the setbacks of having divorced parents, I hope you will consider my application and hopefully accept it.

Thank you for your consideration,

SgtBigMac

Accepted. Welcome.
Last edited by sham; Sep 6, 2011 at 03:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
inq.
Hey sham you never responded to me?
-----
Oh yah and you probably are wondering why is this dude trying to get in if hes already in dvg? well heres your answer its because everyone left dvg and now our leader just gave up and quit and so i went ahead and said im out. So it ok if i can fall back to you and i can join your clan? I would be very grateful if you say yes

(im not a clan hopper its just that dvg is over)
Last edited by thecbeast; Sep 17, 2011 at 08:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Boss C;
Originally Posted by thecbeast View Post
Hey sham you never responded to me?
-----
Oh yah and you probably are wondering why is this dude trying to get in if hes already in dvg? well heres your answer its because everyone left dvg and now our leader just gave up and quit and so i went ahead and said im out. So it ok if i can fall back to you and i can join your clan? I would be very grateful if you say yes

(im not a clan hopper its just that dvg is over)

We merged with Otium. Come check out the thread.