Ranking
This is abuse and is wrong, so what if she downloaded crap, everything should be free anyway. I am not with the fact of pirating but damn, those parents brought it to far. And who in the right mind would record this and put it on the internet?
[-Tea] Tea, [-Inc] Incorporated, [-Otium] Otium
not sure if anyone mentioned this, but the girl explained she had a disease that gives her a huge intrest in technology
I saw this on the news about a week ago.

I do agree that what she did was wrong, but no one deserves to be abused like that. It was cruel and inhumane.

Originally Posted by Brainwaves View Post
And who in the right mind would record this and put it on the internet?

She recorded it because it happened so often that she knew it would happen again.
Originally Posted by Brainwaves View Post
This is abuse and is wrong, so what if she downloaded crap, everything should be free anyway. I am not with the fact of pirating but damn, those parents brought it to far. And who in the right mind would record this and put it on the internet?

As Temperature said above me, she recorded it because she knew it was coming. She probably set up the camera recording sometime before the beating, and then led the dad in front of the camera so it could get a clear shot of what was going on. It said in the article that she has sat on the video since 2004. Honestly, she did the right thing. It sucks that this happened, but she had no other options in all honesty.

Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
not sure if anyone mentioned this, but the girl explained she had a disease that gives her a huge intrest in technology

Yes, it was also in the article. She has Cerebral Palsy

Not exactly sure about this, but I think she might have also bought a few things using his credit card. I just remember hearing that somewhere though, not sure.

It's still extremely wrong for a beating that graphic, but the guy had more of a reason to be angry than just the illegal games/music and stuff like that. The daughter is obviously pretty spoiled as well, it just shows.
Last edited by Faint; Nov 16, 2011 at 12:45 AM.
Wow, really?
This left me with no words....
Unbeleivable.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
This is my point of view: These days people don't know the difference between normal beating and abuse, but this was REAL abuse. Wasn't beating her a few times enough? If you beat your child a bit more from a few beatings then sir or madam you are a child abuser. Oh and if I was a lawyer I would SO sue that fuc*ing judge...

-Kirby
Kirby:HAI! *hugs*
Me:Now I shall be known as Kirby Guy AKA Kirby...
i feel for this girl and think that this is wrong but all that is nothing compared to the shit my parents use to give me...... still any thing like this is wrong.
f%#k with me and ill make you swallow a cow and $hit beef burgurs. born and bred with mad skills of chuck norris
FUCK IT!!! im gonna use my Toribash fighter to fuck up that asshole!!i hope both of her parents were sent right to hell!!! damn fucking shit!!! im realy angry!!!!!