Ranking
hey dude.
I r ........I wants to join your clan, I have for a long time.I will understand if you say no. k?? xD
Rampaging isnt the only thing im good at ;)
>>6th dan<<
ive seen u around bdo and i think ur clan might be for me. i know wushu inside and out,and its almost ALL i do. wushu is my favorite and if it is full then i either look for instagibfeet a tourney or i dont play. im a black belt with big dreams in toribash, i would be greatly honored if u let me in. i cannot stress how much i think this clan is for me. i have a wide variety of technekes(or however you spell that) in wushu and im always open to learn more. i guess its really up to you guys. so ill end here. p.s. if i meet you in the field, i wont hold back.
˙ʍʇɟ uʍop-ǝpısdn ƃuıdʎʇ
can i join alpha i am custom belt and i prefer aikido judo(fracture or simple) sambo and i try to play in wushu,betabox =D
Originally Posted by ontoue View Post
ive seen u around bdo and i think ur clan might be for me. i know wushu inside and out,and its almost ALL i do. wushu is my favorite and if it is full then i either look for instagibfeet a tourney or i dont play. im a black belt with big dreams in toribash, i would be greatly honored if u let me in. i cannot stress how much i think this clan is for me. i have a wide variety of technekes(or however you spell that) in wushu and im always open to learn more. i guess its really up to you guys. so ill end here. p.s. if i meet you in the field, i wont hold back.

ontoue, I'm glad to hear you like wushu mod.
It's one of the most beautiful and fun mods in my opinion (and i think i speak for all Alpha).
However, you are still very new. We generally accept a bit more seasoned players. I also haven't seen you in game enough.
So, keep playing and we'll keep an eye on you.

Groza, probably not. Sorry :<
because you all know and love iMOD lets invite him he is a 10th dan very skilled makes Odlov feel better about himself and is allaround kewl lets invite iMOD XD oh and here watch these
Attached Files
odlover.rpl (60.3 KB, 37 views)
they killed kenny.rpl (30.1 KB, 28 views)
I N C R E D I B L E H !