Ranking
Original Post
Item Market Graph
I think we should have an item graph that displays the value of each item in toribash, and updates every day. This would allow individuals like me and you to check the current price of each item each day without having to go request for the price on forum. I think that in order to do this we would have to make a script that links items being bought, and sold on the market. Also we would have to consider the items being traded each day and the volume of each item. The graph will be based on the basic economic principles of supply and demand. When users mouse over the lines on the graph they will be able to see the prices that the item is valued on a particular date. This graph would not only make it easier for users to check prices but rather allow people to make decisions such as buy low and sell high kinda like trading the stock market. This graph will not remove the aspect of requesting prices on the forum because user inputs are just as valuable, this graph is just a median guiding price for the items.

The graph would look something like this:

Last edited by JackerFx; Apr 13, 2013 at 08:01 PM.

Price history graph in market section
well, i was thinking that a graph showing an item's price variation during time would be handy... something similiar to shares market trends
Last edited by Gadasara; Sep 17, 2014 at 01:09 PM.
In determining the flow of currency in the economy for certain items to predict values of which you base your initial price off of to gain profit in this tori-economy.
There would be no real harm in this. Could possibly encourage people to bye and sell more which could or could not help the tori-economy. I support the idea.
A hasbeen like the rest
Wouldn't this be really complicated so the math can make up for the fact that tc is generated by the second, and only like a 5th of it is sunk back into the system?
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
Odd that this wasn't commented on before now.

But yea, I support this, it'd be a nice addition to the market. It would also make people unable to trick others into buying something for way more than it's worth.

There are quite a few people who buy out the items that are on market, in order for it to look like they sell way higher, and then they rip off people who don't know any better.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

I think this would also help people understand the way the Toribash economy works, and it's easier to find out how much something is worth.

(im)

I support this, a lot of tc can be saved. And this could be extremly useful for new marketeers.
~Supported
I should really find a clan.