Ranking
Original Post
Closed threads move to back
Closed threads sometimes clog up the forums and I thin it would be a good idea to move closed forms to the back
Don't Be Racist
He means to move closed threads to the last page of the sub-forum they're in.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
They eventually move to the back themselves so long as there are other active threads in the board

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
They eventually move to the back themselves so long as there are other active threads in the board

I think they mean for it to go back, rather than clog up the front page.
Although, not all closed threads are useless so I don't support it.
Hmm some people make useful threads but close them because they don't want endless amounts of useless comments
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
i support the ideia of closing old threads, if you are the owner of the thread you can reopen it but that prevents random dudes to bump dead threads for no reason and put them in the front page :P
Originally Posted by d3noth View Post
Hmm some people make useful threads but close them because they don't want endless amounts of useless comments

Tell me the last time you looked at a closed thread other than the ones the gms post like rules
Don't Be Racist
Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
Tell me the last time you looked at a closed thread other than the ones the gms post like rules

all the time in the art section
Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post

Recruitment threads that ask to pm the op with the app structure they put in the thread

Check Meta's recruitment thread
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin